• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

MJ Artisan of War

So very boring.... pulled my defending armies and quit it altogether...
Back to farming GbG and plundering my Hoodies daily...
Now That's Entertainment!

In the PvP Arena you can meet all sorts of players including those of ages above and below.
With so few people playing PvP Arena, we are encountering the same players over and over again. Out of 85,000 players on our server, only 2,100 are playing PvP Arena. That's 2%.

There isn't much incentive to play PvP Arena when we can make 900+ FPs in one day during GBG.

Ebeondi Asi

With so few people playing PvP Arena, we are encountering the same players over and over again. Out of 85,000 players on our server, only 2,100 are playing PvP Arena. That's 2%.
About the so called 85,000 players...
If you actually find real statistics of how many players are active. generally in each World, about 7000 players are actually active .and 5000 are actively fighting.(somewhere) so 2000 per World, for a new part of the game is not bad at all.
If you want to see just how many people are counted who are not active. (I think you need to use PC not mobile but not certain??) go up to the top of Foe screen for your city, the left top is City name,then your numerical position (from #1 player) in entire World.Click on your number (position) the scrll have thousands of pages. click so you go to the very lowest possible player. Note how you will see there are thousands and thousands of beginner player(I think it is 230 points) that means they started the game. You can try to scroll one page at a time to get past where the 230 point players end. I did 500 pages (that is 5000 players worth) in one World, and gave up as the count was still 230 points total per player. So.. just saying if you think there are 85000 players.active on your World? LOL

Ruanne

Yup I think everyone should stop playing PvP untill INNO calls it what it is Player vs Autobot. You play a player win or lose and then 2 seconds later that same player has a totally different army. Autobot!!!

Agent327

Yup I think everyone should stop playing PvP untill INNO calls it what it is Player vs Autobot. You play a player win or lose and then 2 seconds later that same player has a totally different army. Autobot!!!

Do you really mind if I don't? As a player I am getting really tired of other players that want me to stop playing a part of the game that they do not like. How about you just stop participating if you do not like it and let me decide for myself?

Ruanne

Do what you want everyone can have an option. I'm fine with yours. But as a game to have totally different player experience in one part of the game to the other part is just down right very very stupid in my humble opinion. ... and to call something Player vs Player when it's not is just wrong !!!

About the so called 85,000 players...
If you actually find real statistics of how many players are active. generally in each World, about 7000 players are actually active .and 5000 are actively fighting.(somewhere) so 2000 per World, for a new part of the game is not bad at all.
If you want to see just how many people are counted who are not active. (I think you need to use PC not mobile but not certain??) go up to the top of Foe screen for your city, the left top is City name,then your numerical position (from #1 player) in entire World.Click on your number (position) the scrll have thousands of pages. click so you go to the very lowest possible player. Note how you will see there are thousands and thousands of beginner player(I think it is 230 points) that means they started the game. You can try to scroll one page at a time to get past where the 230 point players end. I did 500 pages (that is 5000 players worth) in one World, and gave up as the count was still 230 points total per player. So.. just saying if you think there are 85000 players.active on your World? LOL
I'll do better than your 230-point limit. In my world, there are 64972 players with 501 points and at least 1 battle done. 2143 are listed in PvP Arena. That's 3%.

But among those nearly 65k players, there's probably a sizeable chunk that stopped playing.

Whatever the actual number is, 2K players in PvP Arena is sad. I just auto-battle the opponents I keep seeing and know I can beat. Kinda boring, and with so few rewards, is it really worth it?

If Inno wants greater adoption of PvP Arena, they'll need to improve the rewards.

WinnerGR

... and to call something Player vs Player when it's not is just wrong !!!
LoL I am just getting visions of:

Person Vs Robot Arena.jpg

I would of liked it if they had made it so that it was live for both players - that is what I had been looking forward to all those many months (and a year) ago but if you think about it to there would be sooooo many issues with that.

Last edited:

BruteForceAttack

The global rewards is really really really not balanced or seems like everyone gets a prize ..

Rewards comparison between 4th place and 500th place

Bonus chest is Identical (in fact identical for everyone)

4th gets Medium Rogue Chest (Chance of 3 rouges or other stuff)

500th place gets Small Rogue Chest (difference is 1 rouge instead of 3 rouges)

4th gets Medium Reward Chest (chance of getting 30 goods or other stuff)

500th gets Small Reward Chest (chance of getting 20 goods or other stuff)

+

And yes more medals for 4th place

So the only difference between 4th and 500th place more medals, maybe 2 extra rouges and 10 extra goods. Not only that if you if you dont get rouges or goods the only difference will be extra medals...

So I'd not spend time/effort/troops/medals striving for higher global ranking.

Edit...Rogue ..fixed typo

Last edited:

Agent327

The global rewards is really really really not balanced or seems like everyone gets a prize ..

Rewards comparison between 4th place and 500th place

Bonus chest is Identical (in fact identical for everyone)

4th gets Medium Rouge Chest (Chance of 3 rouges or other stuff)

500th place gets Small Rouge Chest (difference is 1 rouge instead of 3 rouges)

4th gets Medium Reward Chest (chance of getting 30 goods or other stuff)

500th gets Small Reward Chest (chance of getting 20 goods or other stuff)

+

And yes more medals for 4th place

So the only difference between 4th and 500th place more medals, maybe 2 extra rouges and 10 extra goods. Not only that if you if you dont get rouges or goods the only difference will be extra medals...

So I'd not spend time/effort/troops/medals striving for higher global ranking.

Perhaps you should look again. There are no rouges in the game let alone rouge chests.

BruteForceAttack

Perhaps you should look again. There are no rouges in the game let alone rouge chests.

Perhaps you can let the typo slide in the sprit of Forum Rule. Some folks are dyslexic...

"

- It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

"

Last edited:

Agent327

Perhaps you can let the typo slide and in the sprit of Forum Rule. Some folks are dyslexic...

"

- It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

"

You are correct, if it was a typo, or had something to do with being dyslexic, but if that was the case 80% of the forum posters are suffering from that.

You can not win rogue chests at all and unlike you claim you can win more than just a bonus chest.

BruteForceAttack

You are correct, if it was a typo, or had something to do with being dyslexic, but if that was the case 80% of the forum posters are suffering from that.

You can not win rogue chests at all and unlike you claim you can win more than just a bonus chest.

Not sure about you but I can.

1623616192725.png

1623615905647.png

1623615937041.png

Ruanne

So very boring.... pulled my defending armies and quit it altogether...
Back to farming GbG and plundering my Hoodies daily...
Now That's Entertainment!
Cheers, so angry at INNO for this stupid part of the game, forgot all I had to do was pull my defending army to send INNO a message how stupid this part of the game is and they know I'm not playing it. Now as per my original post if I can get lots of others to do the same maybe INNO will get the message and fix it or take it down. :) Now I don't even have to look at the stupid red exclamation sign. :)

Last edited:

qaccy

I'll repeat that I really like seeing the 'ignore Rogues' AI being used here. I'm about 50/50 for successfully defending against an attack, and most of the losses seem to be against folks who've remembered what I have set for defense and are now changing their attack to beat it. Still catch a lot of new people coming in though, and even some of the repeat attackers occasionally lose! Even with how hands-off defending is, I like being successful with that aspect. Based on the points I'm seeing added/subtracted, nobody below my age has even bothered attacking me yet. About an even split between same-age and higher age folks attacking.