• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Come and Check out Château Pirates

updated 10;10/23

Château Pirates are looking for you! If you want to join a top 50 guild and you like to battle in GBG Come check us out. We are a bunch of Pirates that like to have fun! We have 1.9 thread as well as many swap threads. We have an Arc leveling group. We also have a Pirate of the Month and the selected Pirate this month gets 200 FPS And we just finished up a lottery where pirates earned raffle tickets to be drawn for prizes that included FPs and goods! So come and check us out! You can take a look at our guild description and if you are interested you can leave me a message here or send me a message in G world US server. Or just apply to join⚔‍
Thoughts are things, chose good ones!

Last edited:
I might just start a city on G and try out a new strategy. Is it possible if I could get a small loan of Bronze Age goods if I join the guild? I’ll repay it back within 3 weeks. I’ll try my best to get that city to be GE self-sufficient and contribute to GBG ASAP.