• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.209

Xenosaur

Have a question about this upgrade for mobile users. I do not yet have the upgrade since it's not yet available from Apple.

Maybe someone can answer this, please.

Here is part of the 1.209 posted notice:

This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.

We have added an option to disable "Victory" and "Defeat" animation banners after battles. These animations are already skippable with a simple tap, however, skipping hundreds of battles everyday could be repetitively annoying. Therefore, from now on you'll be prompted with a confirmation window to disable these animations upon skipping them 10 times.

How do I interpret this EXACTLY?

• After the first 10 times and ONLY 10 times I "classically" dismiss this, you are giving me the choice to:
    • A) FOREVER HIDE again for all time with 1 dismissal, or
    • B) Hide it for a period of time, for it to re-appear again in 24 hours, 1 month, 6 months, 10 more years.

Essentially, I want to stop this VICTORY or DEFEAT banner forever, and do it 1 time only.

Is that the option you're presenting to us?

Kranyar the Mysterious

it's there right above Arcic Future move mouse up and u will see Tomorrow
That's the whole point! By adding the labels, but not resizing either the text or the window you now have to scroll to see all of the age's goods in the adjoining rows. Terrible UI design that puts the burden on the user, and wasn't in any way necessary, nor would it have taken much effort to make it right.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Have a question about this upgrade for mobile users. I do not yet have the upgrade since it's not yet available from Apple.

Maybe someone can answer this, please.

Here is part of the 1.209 posted notice:

This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet.

We have added an option to disable "Victory" and "Defeat" animation banners after battles. These animations are already skippable with a simple tap, however, skipping hundreds of battles everyday could be repetitively annoying. Therefore, from now on you'll be prompted with a confirmation window to disable these animations upon skipping them 10 times.

• After the first 10 times and ONLY 10 times I "classically" dismiss this, you are giving me the choice to:
    • B) Hide it for a period of time, for it to re-appear again in 24 hours, 1 month, 6 months, 10 more years.

Essentially, I want to stop this VICTORY or DEFEAT banner forever, and do it 1 time only.

I haven't been able to download the mobile version yet either so can't say for certain, but permanent would match with the way all the other dismissals work in the game.

P C C

After the first 10 times and ONLY 10 times I "classically" dismiss this, you are giving me the choice to:

You get the chance to select an option so it will never appear again. It also appears under Settings - Game Settings - Animations where it can be turned on again.

I should add my thanks, it's a nice option.

Xenosaur

Brilliant! if it works as you say PCC, I'm a buyer. I remember when there was no banner at all - and it was fabulous. Returning back to that, especially with all the modern warfare this game has, is really a boon for players.

I can't tell you the number of times that banner has obscured a critical loss of an AAW (Advanced Age Warrior), only to realize afterward that I dismissed the screen and had to ask INNO (who nicely returned each one).

The support people will appreciate fewer requests for this, too.

Formalin

now Tavern Does not reset back to 0 After Collection
Same here. Visitors drop to 0 but the displayed count doesn't change, even if a new visitor sits down in the tavern. I can reset the count to the correct number by reloading my browser window (PC).

SmokieJoe65

Same here. Visitors drop to 0 but the displayed count doesn't change, even if a new visitor sits down in the tavern. I can reset the count to the correct number by reloading my browser window (PC).
I've also noticed that when I visit someone else's city my tavern numbers (visitors/total chairs) show up instead of theirs.

P C C

I haven't been having the Tavern issue but my Rogue Den regularly shows as idle even though it is full. (As long as I don't accidentally try to start a new rogue, it isn't an issue.)

spartacus2.0

When do you change the friends tavern back? The current look is ugly. I don't want to wait eight years.

Last edited:

lupo1023

just lost more forge points trying to add to great building at same time as someone else. the screen does not update. there must be a way to fix this...?

Agent327

just lost more forge points trying to add to great building at same time as someone else. the screen does not update. there must be a way to fix this...?

You did not do it at the same time. The other person was faster.

happydudethecat

In the Event History, the player names used to be highlighted in a different color. During your recent update, you eliminated this.
Please restore the players names being highlighted in a different color.
It makes for easier searching.

happydudethecat

Now that the goods have era labels, in the trading screen. Can you consider making the goods trading window a little wider. This would allow the top and bottom era's to be completely visible, without scrolling.
Making for setting up trades easier

Agent327

exactly, but the screen did not update indicating that someone else had already added so I could not tell that anything had changed

Screen did update. Time in between donations was just to short for you to notice.

Emberguard

exactly, but the screen did not update indicating that someone else had already added so I could not tell that anything had changed
Ever watched a game show where two contestants try to hit the game buzzer for the same question? One person always reacts faster despite having the same info at the same time given in real time. It’s not a screen problem