• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"For the first X battles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Age Marz

OMG! This is worse (if possible). This way we would have another box to check before every battle. For every GB that affects battle. Neither the original idea nor this one is in line with how the game normally works.

By the way, nobody else posted an alternative change because nobody else thinks there needs to be a change to the current mechanic. That is what feedback is all about in the Ideas section. We are not required to like or try to improve your idea. We are perfectly within our rights to just tell you why it's a bad idea or why we don't like it. No need to be insulting to others just because they disagree with you. Or in this case because they're trying to explain the flaw in your idea while you apparently couldn't grasp its real (as opposed to intended) consequences.

You do know there are ways to stop pop-up windows, I'm sure the same would be done for this as well. If you want to use it in that particular battle you just tap/click a button, it's not that hard. If you choose to use it and it doesn't work then guess what? it takes the charge, that's better than my idea actually. There's still a chance to fail the only thing that changes is WHEN you're able to try it. The idea is definitely NOT worse.

How am I being insulting when that dude called me dense and started all his inputs with condescending overtones?? Please actually read what's being typed because I never once disrespected anyone here even if they disagreed, once the boy started name-calling that's when the conversation went left and he's BEEN started with it (I ignored the 1st jab) so please don't try to paint me as if I've been the aggressor. No one has the right to disrespect me or question my intelligence as if they are a child homie which was being done so I'm within MY right to reply in my own defense.

icarusethan

You do know there are ways to stop pop-up windows, I'm sure the same would be done for this as well. If you want to use it in that particular battle you just tap/click a button, it's not that hard. If you choose to use it and it doesn't work then guess what? it takes the charge, that's better than my idea actually. There's still a chance to fail the only thing that changes is WHEN you're able to try it. The idea is definitely NOT worse.

How am I being insulting when that dude called me dense and started all his inputs with condescending overtones?? Please actually read what's being typed because I never once disrespected anyone here even if they disagreed, once the boy started name-calling that's when the conversation went left and he's BEEN started with it (I ignored the 1st jab) so please don't try to paint me as if I've been the aggressor. No one has the right to disrespect me or question my intelligence as if they are a child homie which was being done so I'm within MY right to reply in my own defense.
nobody needs to disrespect your intelligence. you been doing this the whole time yourself in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.