• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Worship Warriors

SirSlippers

HoWdY!!
I'm looking for my Guild to let them know I am still here
I've had a HDD crash which erased my entire game.
Would someone get in touch with them and let them know please?
Thankx!

Ebeondi Asi

THe 'game' is not in your hard drive. You access the cty and game every time you connect. You can connect with any computer if you remember you moniker an password. ab the PC has an internet connection

Kranyar the Mysterious

THe 'game' is not in your hard drive. You access the cty and game every time you connect. You can connect with any computer if you remember you moniker an password. ab the PC has an internet connection
I'm suspecting that they are indicating that it took awhile to replace their computer, and now when they log in they find their cities have been deleted by the game due to in-activity.

That would mean that they are low level city or they've been gone over a year.

If that is the case they just need to create new cities in their old worlds if they want to play there again, and rejoin the guilds they were in previously.

Inno won't bring back cities once they have been deleted.

SirSlippers

I'm suspecting that they are indicating that it took awhile to replace their computer, and now when they log in they find their cities have been deleted by the game due to in-activity.

That would mean that they are low level city or they've been gone over a year.

If that is the case they just need to create new cities in their old worlds if they want to play there again, and rejoin the guilds they were in previously.

Inno won't bring back cities once they have been deleted.
Actually ... I was away from the game no more than 2 weeks over the last 6 months and my computer was down for no more than a week over that period.
After I had the HDD crash I had to re-install everything on a new hard drive. and I used my old name and password to try and login.
I am still trying to find out what did this. Just wondering if there could be other reasons why this could happen.
Thankx!

Kranyar the Mysterious

If that is the case, my first suspicion would be that you are trying to log into the wrong server.

Are you able to log in to the point that you can start a new city? What era(s) were the cities that were deleted? Are you able to access any cities cities when you log in?

The answers to those questions might help us narrow the issue down for you. Support isn't always overly helpful, unfortunately, especially if you don't know how to present your problem in a manner they can easily figure out.