• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

Kranyar the Mysterious

Since the start of the game. They are all volunteers. Technically they are employees just like I am, cause they signed a contract, but that's it. They all play the game.
Aack, was never aware of that. Never seen that in a AA or higher game before that I am aware of. I mean I've seen CS outsourced before, but never placed on the player base.

P C C

I agree with those who don't want a Heal All button, or at least only want it somewhere nobody would hit out of habit. But it's been there in mobile and has meant changing motions to tap in different places. So if browser players are now in the same situation, that seems fair. (BTW, I ended up accidentally spending diamonds on Heal All once in the last GBG season even with confirmation enabled but with the free diamonds available from GBG I'm not complaining.)

Adding a new confirmation window in mobile before visiting someone else's city sounds like a bad idea to me, are players really doing so often enough to make anyone who wants to confirm it? I can't remember doing so.

RazorbackPirate

This has nothing to do with the volunteer support and only the greedy bean counters at Inno that know this isn’t wanted by the majority but decided to use it to generate revenue anyway. You are a player yourself and know that that pop up will slow you down in GbG and is not the real solution which is to not put the Heal All button in in the first place.
How do you know this isn't wanted by the majority of the players? Where's your data to support that claim? One thing I do know without seeing it is that Inno does have the data and makes decisions based on that.

What percentage of players heal all their units in between fights? I know you don't know any more than I do, but Inno knows. The vocal opposition from the small slice on Beta that cares to ever comment, does not a majority make.

As the effect is for everyone, even if it does slow folks down in GBG, everyone slows together. Nobody's going to get an unfair advantage.
It is established that this has nothing to do with the players benefitting at all and only to cause thousands of accidental Diamond uses per year.
Laughable. Established where? Your mind? You also think Inno is so desperate for revenue they need the diamonds from a few thousand accidental healings per month? There is a toggle to keep you from spending diamonds accidentally. Anyone who turns it off and makes the mistake of healing when they didn't want to deserves the loss.
they probably put there on purpose to slow down PC players.
We may have a winner!

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

How do you know this isn't wanted by the majority of the player? Where's your data to support that claim? One thing I do know without seeing it is that Inno does have the data and males decisions based on that.

What percentage of players heal all their units in between fights? I know you don't know any more than I do, but Inno knows. The vocal opposition from the small slice on Beta that cares to ever comment, does not a majority make.

As the effect is for everyone, even if it does slow folks down in GBG, everyone slows together, nobody's going to get an unfair advantage.

To give a concrete example of one. On the second to last day of this past season I had 439 fights in one round and typically stop each volley once 4 or more get injured or killed. Approximately 2/3 of the fights in GbG are 2 wave or 293 fights in this case. The healing opportunity would come after the first wave of these or for 146 fights. 4 Injured would be approximately 60 diamonds to heal on the low side or 8760 diamonds for that round if I chose to heal them all.

Can you can give me one reason why anyone would need to heal all in a hurry over simply replacing them all at approximately the same speed for free ? If so then your argument of not "knowing" would be valid as there would now be a reason why some would want this even if it makes no sense to many on here. Other than that you don't have a good argument of why this change is good for most players.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

To give a concrete example of one. On the second to last day of this past season I had 439 fights in one round and typically stop each volley once 4 or more get injured or killed. Approximately 2/3 of the fights in GbG are 2 wave or 293 fights in this case. The healing opportunity would come after the first wave of these or for 146 fights. 4 Injured would be approximately 100 diamonds to heal on the low side or 14,600 diamonds for that round if I chose to heal them all. If you can give me one reason why anyone would need to heal all in a hurry over simply replacing them all at approximately the same speed for free than you argument of not "knowing" would be valid as there would now be a reason why some would want this even if it makes no sense to many on here.
All your concrete example does is give meat to my argument that all get affected the same. Why Inno did it, what data they used to arrive at it, I don't know. Nor do I much care. Inno moved the cheese. Adapt.

P C C

Why is it that my guildmates who play on Mobile are saying there is a little red gift box where you buy diamonds, and if you click on it up pops a 'daily wheel' where you can spin for a free prize.

One guildmate just won 50 Goods. How is this fair to those of us who play on a browser and do not have this feature?!?
I got this today (v1.213.17 Android), won a rogue. Browser usually gets changes first, but there have been recent occasion(s) where something got included early on mobile so maybe this is the same.

BruteForceAttack

Why not? You can see the counter. Build and replace at an earlier stage if you use the pop-up.

Apart from that, is this really an argument? All I read here is that GBG is broken and that there is no fighting at all. Now there are War Seasons??????

Can't explain it. Do not have any information on the reason why. If I would have to guess, I would say it has something to do with autoclickers, but that is only speculation.

Since the start of the game. They are all volunteers. Technically they are employees just like I am, cause they signed a contract, but that's it. They all play the game.

I guess you haven't seen real war in GBG, maybe just like whoever designed this :) We need to maximize the goods and diamonds spent, so we need to wait till the last bit to replace a trap with fort. So yeah we don't have diamond confirmation. "All you see is ppl complaining about guilds strong guilds in some/most servers maybe swapping, therefore other guilds don't have room." However there are servers where GVG war/enemies spillover to GBG therefore there is no swapping between top guilds, they fight fight fight :)

Just because some/most ppl cry that guilds swap, it doesn't mean that happens everywhere :)

P C C

I got this today (v1.213.17 Android), won a rogue. Browser usually gets changes first, but there have been recent occasion(s) where something got included early on mobile so maybe this is the same.
A guild member who plays on multiple worlds told me they got a daily spin/prize on each of them (even though you get to the spin via the Diamond tab)

Johnny B. Goode

You all do know that there is (and always has been, to my knowledge) a "heal all" button on mobile? Funny thing is I never hit it accidentally until I saw this ridiculous argument. Apparently, the fact that it was being argued about prompted me to look at it without thinking in between waves of a battle, and I tapped where I was looking. Oops. Won't happen again, though. (Mostly because I rarely fight on mobile, but also because I pay attention to what I'm doing most of the time.)

GE player9

thanks for updates! .. with a future update, please consider adding buttons [buy 5] or [buy 10] fps with coins.

my current cost is 1.6mil per fp ... which means i have purchased approx 33,000fps with coins so far. .. one at a time! :D lol

i currently/still generate enough coins to buy 80-100+ more fps every collection, and can afford 9000 more.

basically coins can be made faster than they can be spent, in a reasonable amount of time.

with a future update, please consider adding buttons [buy 5] or [buy 10] fps with coins so everyone does not have to spend so much time spending /trying to spend their coins...

thanks!

Last edited:

Agent327

this isn’t wanted by the majority

What majority?

The small group on the forum that fights every change and think they speak for the "majority"? Is that the majority? Only majority I am sure would not want this are those using auto clickers. Don't have to see the numbers on that.

Krockitt

Yes it will slow me down, but not just me. It will slow everybody down, so I still have a level playing field. I need to pay a little more attention to be fast, but that will become something I will be used to in no time. Not really that big a deal.
It will not slow down people who use mouse macros to cheat, only those who play legitimately giving the cheaters yet another advantage over honest players. This change shows me that Inno wants people to cheat!

Krockitt

What majority?

The small group on the forum that fights every change and think they speak for the "majority"? Is that the majority? Only majority I am sure would not want this are those using auto clickers. Don't have to see the numbers on that.
This will be loved by those using auto clickers because all they have to do is record a new macro and they keep their advantage over legitimate players like myself. If Inno actually cared about people using auto clickers they would use very simple and widely available click tracking software to catch them.

Pericles the Lion

This will be loved by those using auto clickers because all they have to do is record a new macro and they keep their advantage over legitimate players like myself. If Inno actually cared about people using auto clickers they would use very simple and widely available click tracking software to catch them.
I don't think that this feature is about stopping auto-clickers. As you said, any new mouse movements required by the update can easily be mimicked by auto-click software. INNO devs know this for sure. Likewise, I don't think this is about grabbing diamonds from sloppy gameplay. My thought.... Occam's Razor.....the devs are so far removed from the players that they actually thought that this new feature would be helpful.

Agent327

It will not slow down people who use mouse macros to cheat, only those who play legitimately giving the cheaters yet another advantage over honest players. This change shows me that Inno wants people to cheat!

I spoke to soon. I tried it on GvG and it does not slow me down at all. Have to wait to see how it effects GBG, but I doubt it will be different.

King Robbo

I spoke to soon. I tried it on GvG and it does not slow me down at all. Have to wait to see how it effects GBG, but I doubt it will be different.

this is not true alignment is out , so its not slowing you down you wasnt doing it correct in the first place. only benefit the update has for fighter is the one that use bots!!

Agent327

this is not true alignment is out , so its not slowing you down you wasnt doing it correct in the first place. only benefit the update has for fighter is the one that use bots!!

If doing it better than you is not doing it correct, I prefer to not do it correct every day.

Johnny B. Goode

Again, this is a ridiculous argument over a non-issue. It only takes a little practice (like two battles) to learn the new position and adjust accordingly. I just fought in both GE and GBG and had no issues at all with the new "Heal All" button's placement. If you're used to having your cursor over a certain point to hit the "OK" button, just make that slight adjustment to the new position (which is less than a quarter inch below the old position.) Honestly, much ado about nothing.