• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

Kyogre

The arguments supporting the changes are downright hilarious and pathetic.
Examples:
"Just adjust, with practice". Ok, cool. Let's move the battle button to the top right of the screen, and the auto to the bottom right, and continue to the bottom left. What's wrong with this? You can learn it with practice.

"There might be lots of people happy with the change that don't come to the forums to reply". First of all, that's an assumption without tangible evidence. Second of all, why doesn't this apply to both sides? I'm sure there are lots of unhappy people who don't come to forums either.

"Everyone slows down so we're still on a level playing field". I just want to say, this argument isn't an argument. It's a confession. See the words "Everyone slows down". Also, this statement is like saying "If Inno deletes all the servers, nobody will be able to play so we're still on a level playing field. Rejoice!".

Feisty the Feared

Why is it that my guildmates who play on Mobile are saying there is a little red gift box where you buy diamonds, and if you click on it up pops a 'daily wheel' where you can spin for a free prize.

One guildmate just won 50 Goods. How is this fair to those of us who play on a browser and do not have this feature?!?
I am on mobile and do not have this either. I am very unhappy when others report their free loot and I get squat. I tried log out/in, checked for updates, etc. Nothing for me either I guess

Yeliab417

I agree with those who don't want a Heal All button, or at least only want it somewhere nobody would hit out of habit. But it's been there in mobile and has meant changing motions to tap in different places. So if browser players are now in the same situation, that seems fair. (BTW, I ended up accidentally spending diamonds on Heal All once in the last GBG season even with confirmation enabled but with the free diamonds available from GBG I'm not complaining.)

Adding a new confirmation window in mobile before visiting someone else's city sounds like a bad idea to me, are players really doing so often enough to make anyone who wants to confirm it? I can't remember doing so.

Sound like mobile users need to speak up for themselves. how about instead to making browser worse, we fix mobile?

Trycerlon

Has anyone seen anything in the recent changelogs that actually states that the Chat on PC would be changing to this new drab beige on beige look?
It seems like another 'feature' they rolled out too early when its meant to be in a changelog a month from now, which I'm fairly sure Inno keeps saying they don't do..

Nobufusa

Has anyone seen anything in the recent changelogs that actually states that the Chat on PC would be changing to this new drab beige on beige look?
It seems like another 'feature' they rolled out too early when its meant to be in a changelog a month from now, which I'm fairly sure Inno keeps saying they don't do..
global is absolutely horrid.. I think they rolled them out together so one would be overlooked.

Apollo.

Posting for the first time due to this update. Formally "-IXI-".

Any update or 'improvement' to the game that causes so much controversy is a sign that said update might not be in the best interest of the players. There was overwhelming criticism on Beta and yet this was still carried out.

This was an update that no one asked for. No one asked for a 'heal all' button to be placed in lieu of the 'OK' button. No one asked for GvG fighting to be nerfed. GvG was already on the backburner, and now Inno has made it multitudes more difficult to fight efficiently.

There are legitimate issues in the game and it is disappointing that Inno is spending its time and resources creating problems instead of fixing existing ones.

-Hannibal-

Boy... You guys are so upset over a button. I like it. It has already saved me a lot of time. I'm done GE in a day. I think you all need to chill and take a walk or something. This is a game. A button isn't the end of the world.

I'd also like to point out that most people who like the change won't take the time to comment. You only ever hear the negative comments.

Last edited:

Agent327

Forum mods instead of defending this terrible adjustment please help rectify this situation of the heal all button. It is very poorly placed and has thrown the balance of fighting completely off. You have the power to at least be heard. If you play the game there is no way you can think this change is for the betterment of the game. Please post the feedback to the developers so they can revert back to the way it was before. They clearly missed the mark here.

Feedback always gets forwarded to the developers..

Pericles the Lion

I'd also like to point out that most people who like the change won't take the time to comment. You only ever hear the negative comments.
I disagree with this supposition. Check out any business's online reviews and you will find that reviews typically run the gamut from positive to negative. Disneyworld has 33K reviews for 2021 alone, mostly positive but some negative. People that have good things to say do indeed speak up. I recall there being many favorable comments when INNO introduced the production/goods building carousel earlier this year.

Agent327

Checkerboard Square Archeology Event 2020. I'll take your reply as confirmation that you do not play.

Checkmate Square was not tested during the Archeology Event 2020. It was released during the Albert Einstein historical questline in March 2017. It had already been working for 3 years, so no reason to test it.

boeffie

Ok, so now I have seen ONE positive person, Hannibal, telling us how much he likes this feature. Makes GE faster (because GE is all about speed for him, apparently?).
My question then is: How long will it stay such a nice feature, if you are going to have to start spending lots of dollars to be able to continue using that nice button? 64 battles, could easily run to 500-1000 diamonds.

Making units costs nothing, building up Traz needs no $$. Changing out troops ever 4-5 fights is pretty rapid, Healing an occasional main unit when it gets killed is a useful option. Healing them all is just a crazy waste.

Maybe someone will show up here, believing his army is real, and he is reducing their pain? Now that would be a good argument.

Pericles the Lion

So I just tried it out in the new GBG season and the "Heal All" feature sucks. Single wave battle: position cursor on "Attack" and click. The result screen opens with the cursor positioned on "Heal All". Have to slide cursor down to click on "OK". Two wave battle is about the same, when the result screen appears the cursor is usually in between "Heal ALL" and "OK". For sure I'm not going to spend diamonds because I have the alert activated but the positioning of the "Heal All" button definitely slowed me down by about half and no amount of practice will fix this. The positioning of the button is stupid, plain and simple.