• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Arc leveling: help wanted!

AmadCSK

Hello! I need help with Arc leveling, if anyone has any advice or assistance please reply to this thread or send me a FR! Thanks!

AmadCSK

I am in a great guild, which posts like 50 buildings a day, but the issue is that I don't have the FPs to prime. It is 200+ each level, and it takes 3-4 days to prime per level.

Pericles the Lion

I am in a great guild, which posts like 50 buildings a day, but the issue is that I don't have the FPs to prime. It is 200+ each level, and it takes 3-4 days to prime per level.
Most players don't build an ARC three weeks after starting a new city. FOE is a marathon, not a sprint. You should work on getting Zeus/CoA/CdM built and levelled to 10 so you can participate in GE and GBG to earn FPs. Otherwise, you're pretty much limited by whatever your city collection is plus 1fp per hour.

Lancer

Most players don't build an ARC three weeks after starting a new city. FOE is a marathon, not a sprint. You should work on getting Zeus/CoA/CdM built and levelled to 10 so you can participate in GE and GBG to earn FPs. Otherwise, you're pretty much limited by whatever your city collection is plus 1fp per hour.
Sound advice @Pericles the Lion ,

I would have to agree with that as well. Also, the joining of a 1.9 thread is most definitely the best way to level up your ARC very quickly.

The Lady Redneck

What Pericles says is right. I would also add ToR to the GBs you need as it does help you get more rewards from GE. Have patience Leave your Arc sitting for a little while until you get your FP income up. In the mean time build up your fighting abilities so you get more rewards from GE PvP Arena and GBG. And use your FPs to get 5th place on ARC and other important GBs

AmadCSK

All of these GBs mentioned above are built. Zeus is 11 and CoA/CdM are a work in progress. ToR is level 3 (recently acquired). My primary FP generation is through goods reselling.

-Jess1155-

My advice, go guild hopping and find people self leveling their GBs and profit on them, can make a pretty good profit to build your fp inventory and speed things up...Even with a low level arc there is profit to be made out there.
Applaud you for seeing importance of Arc unlike others here... Imo you should get it raised ASAP, its a game changer.

Spite-Cult-MF

Hello! I need help with Arc leveling, if anyone has any advice or assistance please reply to this thread or send me a FR! Thanks!
Send me a FR and Ill help you level it. I am taking mine to level 120 and you can take 4th or 5th spot to get cheap prints. I am at level 93 right now