• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.215

Coach Zuck

>We removed the delay when buying Forge Points. They can now be bought without any waiting between each tap!

This is mobile only. Considering PC has ALWAYS had the delay, you basically added the bug for mobile AND fixed it over 1 update, admitting its a bug, while continuing to curse PC users with it taking 20+ seconds to buy 10fp.

Lankybrit

I don't know what you did today, instead of Wednesday, but it looks like you fixed my freezing issues. Do you apply some fixes ahead of time? It looks like it. Thanks.

LeCron

FOE Team
Community Manager
I guess we are not getting Castle System on the US server??.

We are. A proper announcement will come shortly.

I don't know what you did today, instead of Wednesday, but it looks like you fixed my freezing issues. Do you apply some fixes ahead of time? It looks like it. Thanks.

We've been always working on improvements in our end to provide a better gaming experience when it comes to server performance and tackling issues. If you continue to find any problem, please let us know.

UBERhelp1

And I suppose it isn't worth mentioning in the update that the GE interface was changed for choosing to attack or negotiate?

Agent327

Everybody please pay attention.

This is the feedback thread for the update. It is not a thread to report login problems. There is a bug section where this has already been reported. Devs have been made aware of the problem.

All off topic posts have been removed. Please stick to the subject.

Xenosaur

iOS version, 1.215.14 - feature or bug or does it happen to anyone else?

The entire GbG map screen is now enabled to slide to the left leaving between 50-60% still viewable and 40-50% of the screen real estate "black"..., can anyone confirm it's doing that? It easily slides back, too, to 100%. It's kinda cool if it's going where I think it's going (and it's not a bug).

I don't know (tried to research it..) if it's a potential feature placeholder under development for a log or other information? Again, don't know. It's not damaging and no errors/faults are in evidence, I just wanted to present that it's doing that, and if it's a new concept for GbG, it's a brilliant and ergonomic use of screen space/slide space.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

iOS version, 1.215.14 - feature or bug or does it happen to anyone else?

The entire GbG map screen is now enabled to slide to the left leaving between 50-60% still viewable and 40-50% of the screen real estate "black"..., can anyone confirm it's doing that? It easily slides back, too, to 100%. It's kinda cool if it's going where I think it's going (and it's not a bug).

I don't know (tried to research it..) if it's a potential feature placeholder under development for a log or other information? Again, don't know. It's not damaging and no errors/faults are in evidence, I just wanted to present that it's doing that, and if it's a new concept for GbG, it's a brilliant and ergonomic use of screen space/slide space.
I suspect it is the expanded area for the new Waterfall Archipelago GBG map under development. The two halves of the artwork seem to fit your 60/40 map/black scenario.

https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/asse...ll_archipelago/waterfall_archipelago_bg_0.png
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/asse...ll_archipelago/waterfall_archipelago_bg_1.png

I Strong

This update fixed nothing for me and made things even worse!! The window for building buildings in gbg jumps and causes errors (wasting goods) and requires 3-5 clicks to get out of it. In addition to the persistent gbg battle lags (which I have persistently reported and am told Inno is aware and working on it…for a couple months now), now the sector attack window seems to not pop back up every other battle (most of the time…sometimes it is every third battle). So my battles are slowed even further. Interesting, this doesn’t happen when negotiating. When checking on seige camps in gbg, closing the window now causes the attack window for the sector to pop up. Inno needs to stop making game changes and directly work on fixing the issues that frustrate our game play on a daily basis. Please!!

The Lady Redneck

In addition to the persistent gbg battle lags (which I have persistently reported and am told Inno is aware and working on it…for a couple months now),
Get used to the lag. For years before GBG came along GvG players tried to get INNO to do something about that battle lag as well. In the end they said they were no longer working to try and sort it. GBG is no different.

Xenosaur

...Now the sector attack window seems to not pop back up every other battle (most of the time…sometimes it is every third battle). So my battles are slowed even further. Interesting, this doesn’t happen when negotiating. When checking on seige camps in gbg, closing the window now causes the attack window for the sector to pop up. Inno needs to stop making game changes and directly work on fixing the issues that frustrate our game play on a daily basis. Please!!

Yup, exactly. I was looking for someone seeing this here, and thanks - you are. I'm seeing it on 1.215 for iOS (iPad/Iphone app)

That's exactly what's happening to me - and people I've talked to as well.

You cannot fight or negotiate a sector repeatedly now, because the dialog box for your choice of doing so is randomly NOT PRESENTED back to you automatically and continuously. It seem there is new randomized element added to ensure it's not re-presented.

That mean that typically every 3 or 4 fights, you must again click on the actual sector to re-present the choice box of what you'd like to do in that sector. This is a big change from how we've been able to play for NEARLY 2 YEARS of GbG, essentially since inception.

It would be nice to know if that's been added on purpose, or by mistake.

RazorbackPirate

Yup, exactly. I was looking for someone seeing this here, and thanks - you are. I'm seeing it on 1.215 for iOS (iPad/Iphone app)

That's exactly what's happening to me - and people I've talked to as well.

You cannot fight or negotiate a sector repeatedly now, because the dialog box for your choice of doing so is randomly NOT PRESENTED back to you automatically and continuously. It seem there is new randomized element added to ensure it's not re-presented.

That mean that typically every 3 or 4 fights, you must again click on the actual sector to re-present the choice box of what you'd like to do in that sector. This is a big change from how we've been able to play for NEARLY 2 YEARS of GbG, essentially since inception.

Based on this report I just fought over 15 fights in GBG and the choice dialog box popped up every single time as expected. If this is happening, it is a bug and should be reported as such.
It seem there is new randomized element added to ensure it's not re-presented.

This is a big change from how we've been able to play for NEARLY 2 YEARS of GbG, essentially since inception.

It astounds me the false narrative many players have built up about Inno. The EVIL empire looking to screw over their players at every turn. Why in the world would you ever do business with a company like that? You wouldn't.

Which means you're playing to the cheap seats, taking cheap shots at Inno for the effect. Not every glitch is designed to screw you over.

Pericles the Lion

It astounds me the false narrative many players have built up about Inno.

It's easy to understand the narrative build up (whether it is false, or not, remains to be seen). Players provide negative feedback and INNO stonewalls. They have had plenty of opportunity to get out in front of these, and other, issues.

The EVIL empire looking to screw over their players at every turn. Why in the world would you ever do business with a company like that? You wouldn't.

Every month I pay my cable bill....don't like the provider but still do business with them (at least until a better option presents itself).

Which means you're playing to the cheap seats, taking cheap shots at Inno for the effect. Not every glitch is designed to screw you over.
Absent a response from INNO we don't know if it is, or is not, a glitch. Regardless, one glitch designed to screw over players is one too many.

Agent327

May I remind everybody again that this is a feedback thread and not a discussion. From now on, off topic posts will be removed. If you think the update is causing bugs, report them as bugs.Contact Support for those.

I Strong

May I remind everybody again that this is a feedback thread and not a discussion. From now on, off topic posts will be removed. If you think the update is causing bugs, report them as bugs.Contact Support for tghose.
I wrote to provide feedback about the increased lags (FYI, even worse today…on some sectors I had 10 second delays) since the update, as well as the sector battle window not reappearing intermittently, and the continued issue with the gbg building window which is also worse now. This is feedback about the update…. Are they bugs? I don’t know since i don’t see a response here. Perhaps these are all intentional changes (even though they don’t make sense). I have been reporting to inno on an open ticket for a couple months and am consistently told inno is aware.

Agent327

I wrote to provide feedback about the increased lags (FYI, even worse today…on some sectors I had 10 second delays) since the update, as well as the sector battle window not reappearing intermittently, and the continued issue with the gbg building window which is also worse now. This is feedback about the update…. Are they bugs? I don’t know since i don’t see a response here. Perhaps these are all intentional changes (even though they don’t make sense). I have been reporting to inno on an open ticket for a couple months and am consistently told inno is aware.

If you already have an ongoing ticket on the issues you mention, you should report that this update has made it worse for you. You have reported them as bugs before.

I Strong

If you already have an ongoing ticket on the issues you mention, you should report that this update has made it worse for you. You have reported them as bugs before.
Done and done and done. When can these issues be addressed?? It’s been 2 months of lags and updates that make things worse.I am an extremely active player. I’m not sure it will be possible to continue to recommend this game to others If inno cannot correct bugs that prevent basic features to work.