• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Inno dumbing down HC and SC

Portia the Benevolent

I realize luck of the draw yada yada, but for the last 10 days or longer both my HC and SC are barely delivering one set of 10 FPs per cycle. Nothing higher in the FP world. My HC hs at 60. That is simply not how it was delivering before and I don’t want to hear the standard go-to of random stats . Others in my guild have noted the same. I sure hope Inno isn’t messing with algorithms, but I have a bunch they are.

This game is just getting less and less enjoyable. And, of course, we know in response to castle boosts inno will just make battles harder.

Sharmon the Impaler

Same thing here , I got fed up with the SC always giving the "wrong" special goods so deleted it but the rewards were on a downward spiral before that point. My HC is 59 and I consider it lucky if it hits at all now. Inno is doing a bait and switch and doesn't seem to care about their clients anymore. My largest reward for my HC this month was 2 X 50 FP. RNG or not it doesn't matter , it is being tampered with and they don't care.

Ebeondi Asi

It is 'well known' that Himiji Castle in particular has long dry spells. So i would guess Space Carrier s the same. I own both, but have not really bothered with SC much.

Johnny B. Goode

I don’t want to hear the standard go-to of random stats
Well, the only other answer is the one you want to hear, so what exactly is the point of you posting this? Here, let me give you what you want: Inno has nerfed parts of the game, including certain GBs, and they have purposely and diabolically sabotaged "fast fighting" in GvG and GBG. And they did it because of their unrelenting greed and their insane hatred of those playing their game. Happy now?

Sharmon the Impaler

Sadly we only remember when we don't get what we want for the most part. Then again I never did build the SC because I wasn't willing to accept the wrong special good. :)

It gives the "right" good about 2/10 times. I can't say how the negotiation charges go though , I never really paid attention to that

Ebeondi Asi

At low levels SC did n't give me much. but now I have it up to level 61 it's good. Particularly now that we also have the Castle negotiation bonuses.
It gives Goods. it may not give the Good one needs that moment, but bcasue both Goods (in Oceanic) are needed, it still helps. and the fact more Promitium is needed in VF just save it up.
My own experiene is it goive one kind of good, not splitting them in one days delivery.

Pericles the Lion

My HC is at 91. Last 7 days it gave 200 fps 4 times, 50 fps 4 times, 10 fps 8 times. During the previous 23 days it gave 200 fps 5 times, 50 fps 18 times, 10 fps 34 times. So, on average, this past week was better for the 200 pack, about the same for 50, and worse for 10. I agree that the HC runs hot and cold.

wolfhoundtoo

It gives the "right" good about 2/10 times. I can't say how the negotiation charges go though , I never really paid attention to that

"About" means you aren't tracking it. Which means you are relying on your memory. In this choose your own adventure story you've been rerouted back around. ;)

Also you've failed to say how many options you have (i could probably figure it out as you've posted the age you were in recently and the age before I believe in another thread but you don't really like relevant details in your posts).

Sharmon the Impaler

"About" means you aren't tracking it. Which means you are relying on your memory. In this choose your own adventure story you've been rerouted back around. ;)

Also you've failed to say how many options you have (i could probably figure it out as you've posted the age you were in recently and the age before I believe in another thread but you don't really like relevant details in your posts).

I said I was in SAM which means a 1/3 , 2/10 was a close approximation. I power leveled it 17 times of which 2 X was Mars ore and then I watched for the next 3 weeks and deleted it when I received 4 of 21 Mars ore. I didn't fail to say any options I stated the age I was in and did you miss the part where I said that charges weren't the issue because I never paid attention to that ?

P C C

In contrast, I got 200 FP spoils from my HC fours days in a row. Streaks happen
Since we regularly get reports of bad luck, I figured I'd update with lucky results for a change. After about 10 days without 200 FP spoils following the above, I've had them 13 more times in 20 days, the best stretch I've ever had with HC.

Xenosaur

Dumbing down: Dumbing down is the deliberate oversimplification of intellectual content in education, literature, and cinema, news, video games, and culture.

How do they "oversimplify" a probability function?

I understand what you're intrinsically asking about/hypothesizing about, but what you're trying to convey is that you "THINK" they changed the reward percentage allocations the HC has classically delivered (very anecdotally).

Personally having a very deep educational background in statistics and mathematics, I'm telling you it's going to be next to impossible empirically to study this accurately, but you can try in a very simple way. I'll even give you some help (see image attached).

You'll need to sample over a reasonable timeframe, your HC rewards each day. Create a spreadsheet or use just a piece of paper and tally what you get each day. Try it for 1 month (30 days), religiously tallying your rewards each day, by type you receive.

Then compute the percentages of each, and compare them to the published values. Does your sample look similar to those stated values published?

Here's the point. You could spend a lifetime doing statistical analysis on this game. Is that how you want to spend your time here? Trying to find a 1% difference over 1 month from stated (published) values vs what you've got?

After watching the massive efforts of really smart people in multiple worlds to show INNO that GbG competitive matchup algorithms were "askew", Inno finally took a deeper look at the reams of data offered by these community members.... and made "adjustments".

For the few mathematically unsubstantiated comments here and there about not getting enough HC 200 FP rewards, Inno's going to consider that background grousing/chatter, and imperiously treat it as such.

HC Rewards.JPG

Last edited: