• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mars

Gurdy

So I can't go any further in the research tree until I get mars ore. I"m working my way through the map. I can't defeat anymore foes on the map. I have the highest available attack units. Help. I cannot get any of the goods for negotiation.

Sharmon the Impaler

The way you prepare for Mars is to collect 2500 of each good by trading up and clearing the map before hand and make sure your attack is at least 750/500 and 300 million supplies or you are going to be there forever or longer. It is going to take you at least 8 months to get through Mars by the looks of it.

Ebeondi Asi

The perils of rushing up through the Eras. (and not finding out in advance what you need to be ready... )

wolfhoundtoo

I'd suggest you post a few of the sectors you want to take and their defending units and boost. It's a matter of picking the right units and they don't necessarily need to be from SAM. People can give you some ideas on what to use against the enemy.

Also if you have attack boosts potions and tavern silver you should use it before attacking as well as infiltrating each sector to reduce the enemy health as well.

Gurdy

Thanks guys. I'll work on your advice. I don't see Sentinels in my army building menu. What era?

Gurdy

Sharmon was saying that you need your attack percentage boost to be at 750%/500%. He’s not talking about the attack values of your space marine. Based on what you’ve given us, your attack boost is probably around 49%/47%.
Correct on the attack boost. How do I increase?

Pericles the Lion

@Ebeondi Asi was right on the money. There are consequences for aging up too quickly. Looking back, the best advice that a guild mate gave me was to age up only after I was able to complete GE64 by battling. This is the litmus test for having a strong enough city to handle the next age. Sorry Dude, with only a double-digit Attack/Defense boost you're in a tough spot. Fixing it will take a lot of time. I recall reading where the minimum A/D for AF is something like 750/500. To get there you need to get Arc to 60 then Zeus/CoA/CdM/TA to level 60ish, grab up every attack building that you can in the AD, and work towards getting attack special buildings in the Events. Just my opinion.

Sharmon the Impaler

Thanks guys. I'll work on your advice. I don't see Sentinels in my army building menu. What era?

Sentinels are in SAM , they are fast units but also have flying properties and can't be hit by artilllery. Look along the top of your tech tree , the third combat barracks , Sentinel Dome.

Correct on the attack boost. How do I increase?
You have to work on your city and make it ready for completing event questlines. That way, you can get complete event buildings and daily specials that give attack boost. It's hard to do since you quickly moved up to SAM, but things will get easier once you get the ball rolling.