• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.222

iPenguinPat

• We have re-positioned the Heal All button—as well as reconfigured—the battle result window (making it smaller). You can see the new position and reconfigured battle result window here:

HealAllRepo.png

Best update of 2022. Thank you!

:)

Dominator - X

We have... —as well as reconfigured—the battle result window (making it smaller).

...meaning: We (INNO) decided to punish everyone due to the actions of the cheaters, instead of punishing the actual cheaters.

Xenosaur

It would be helpful to the ENTIRE community of players(mobile AND browser) to make sure that features added (such as the HEAL ALL BUTTON being MOVED) extend to the mobile platform as well. I'm assuming it is.

It's acceptable to directly say that, but NOT SHOW an image for MOBILE button move. We'd really like to directly hear that the feature mentioned is added to BOTH platforms.

Your TITLE for that section should REALLY SAY: General Improvements for BOTH MOBILE and BROWSER PLATFORMS.

Kaidi

We'd really like to directly hear that the feature mentioned is added to BOTH platforms.

But they do tell you explicitly when it's not, as in the Castle System Improvements "(Note: while this now only available on Browser, we are working on including for Mobile in a future update). "

Xenosaur

More importantly...

I do NOT personally mind where the HEAL ALL is now on mobile.

More importantly - I do care that you listened and positively reacted to the collective of members that had a strong objection to where it was placed. I appreciate you listening to us.

Agent327

It would be helpful to the ENTIRE community of players(mobile AND browser) to make sure that features added (such as the HEAL ALL BUTTON being MOVED) extend to the mobile platform as well. I'm assuming it is.

The heal all button has never been an issue on the app. Only on PC.

Xenosaur

Well... it's not the tsunami you've seen on PC, but mobile players aren't as well organized on it, I guess. :) thank you for telling me nothing's changed with that "feature" on mobile.

Karen Isaacsdottir

Not working on web version: The Castle System will only show the '!' mark when there is something to collect, and no longer, after receiving castle points.

Silly thing keeps popping up a flag and nothing's changed - same number of points to next level.

Pericles the Lion

Really bad lag this morning for our entire guild and our allies guilds During GBG.
Clear your cache, clear cookies, call your ISP to complain, tie your left shoelace in a double knot, put all of your change in your right pocket, put a golf tee behind your left ear, then try again. Just kidding. We had the same problem this morning. Terrible lag across all guilds during the opening round. This happens every opening session.