• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Chatoue frontenac is overpowerd

Ebeondi Asi

GbG began over two year ago... And it is particularly great for a few players.. but many players feel left out of the bonanza of Forge Points etc others are gaining. As witnessed by the thread endlessly complaining about GbG..
The nicest bit in recent times has been the Castle system. wonderful and a great addition.
But I wrote about game changer Great Buildings... and that is something I would like to see a new "game changer" one.
I can't think of what it could be. But I can hope.
The one thing I really want is shrinking GBs.. Particularly for late Era players i would give them all more room to grow. Perhaps make it progressive.. so as one move up Era.s maybe only if in the Era of the GB or higher. So low Era players with high Era GBs are penalized with full size. and later Era players get to shrink the GBs from previous Eras.
Another idea is to 'double up' allow two identical buildings to occupy the same space. doubling all the rewards. (excluding GBs of course) it could be based on 1x1 spaces. Gaining so many more 1x1spaces tha can be doubled per GB level of total allowed doubled building space.
or an any Era but same GB to match ArcticOrangery, just for all other Era troops.
I look forward to the Jupiter Moon Era Great Building.

Emberguard

The one thing I really want is shrinking GBs.. Particularly for late Era players i would give them all more room to grow. Perhaps make it progressive.. so as one move up Era.s maybe only if in the Era of the GB or higher. So low Era players with high Era GBs are penalized with full size. and later Era players get to shrink the GBs from previous Eras.
If shrinking Great Buildings were to ever become a thing, then I like your idea of linking it to a players age for which ones can be shrunk. Probably doesn't need to happen right now as the Great Buildings haven't yet been powercrept out of usefulness in their current sizes, but if they were to reach that point I'd like to see it linked to age for unlocking that

Johnny B. Goode

This is one of the best ideas I have seen in a very long time.

Sharmon the Impaler

Too bad we have not had another 'game breaker. The next GB one can only hope...
And I have to say the difference between 1000 and 1800 is huge, depending on what Era one is in.
PS I am around 1800 in all three Worlds attack and attack defense in SAM, From my perspective every 10% added matters.. And I am actively seeking more.

I am at 1847 and noticed a huge jump between 190% and 1100% but not nearly as noticeable between 1100 and now. I am in SAV currently and waiting for Jupiter to open cause you can never have too many expansions lol.

Gypsy Grace

Another idea is to 'double up' allow two identical buildings to occupy the same space. doubling all the rewards. (excluding GBs of course) it could be based on 1x1 spaces. Gaining so many more 1x1spaces tha can be doubled per GB level of total allowed doubled building space.
I'm intrigued...could you expand on this? Do you mean like - I could place one Contestant's Estate on top of another?

Sharmon the Impaler

I'm intrigued...could you expand on this? Do you mean like - I could place one Contestant's Estate on top of another?

One way would be 1 square in your city may be double occupied for each level up you do of the mysterious new GB for a max of 180 double squares. The easiest to program would be a designated “double area” where you can freely move your now doubled building around in.

Dessire

GbG began over two year ago... And it is particularly great for a few players.. but many players feel left out of the bonanza of Forge Points etc others are gaining. As witnessed by the thread endlessly complaining about GbG..
The nicest bit in recent times has been the Castle system. wonderful and a great addition.
But I wrote about game changer Great Buildings... and that is something I would like to see a new "game changer" one.
I can't think of what it could be. But I can hope.
or an any Era but same GB to match ArcticOrangery, just for all other Era troops.
I look forward to the Jupiter Moon Era Great Building.
players who want more space are all the same. Imagine that Innogame gift you 20 new expansions and after a couple of months you have all those expansions filled up with new buildings, what are you going to do then? keep complaining about the lack of space of giving ideas like a way to shrink everything? and even if you get that idea in the game, what would you then ? complain again for more space and and ask for a new way to shrink everything and have only 1x1 buildings? a 1x1 GBuilding? and then what? what would you do after have no free space again? complain again?

the game has a limited space for a reason . .

Johnny B. Goode

players who want more space are all the same. Imagine that Innogame gift you 20 new expansions and after a couple of months you have all those expansions filled up with new buildings, what are you going to do then? keep complaining about the lack of space of giving ideas like a way to shrink everything? and even if you get that idea in the game, what would you then ? complain again for more space and and ask for a new way to shrink everything and have only 1x1 buildings? a 1x1 GBuilding? and then what? what would you do after have no free space again? complain again?

the game has a limited space for a reason . .
Maybe you should get to know the players on the Forum before you start slamming them. @Ebeondi Asi has never complained about lack of space to my knowledge in all the time he's been on the Forum. His suggestion is limited to GBs and tied to era advancement, so it's not as simple as just a new way to make more room. It has the game balancing element of making a player advance in era to get the extra room. Which is just an extension of what players do now.

Smart people come to a new community and listen (read) first, then start commenting. That's what I did 7 years ago when I first came to the Forum, and I'd wager that many of the regulars over the years did, too. Players who jump right in without any context usually are here for a short while and then disappear again.