• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GLITCH

FOBBY

I'm looking to recruit new members for my guild. The only requirement: you must be in either Industrial or Progressive, and have obtained at least Hovers, or units beyond. Just like the guild name implies, if it's a feature and not a bug, there's no reason to not maximize it for our gains and pleasure. Obviously, this guild will be all about GBG. So, if you are a fighter, already have the units, and are looking for a new challenge, come join me. We can write a new epic together.

Benefits: You don't get any economic or military one yet, seeing how this is a brand-new guild. Only tangible one for now: First 2 to join will be co-founders. Everyone after is automatically promoted to GBG general. Yes, this guild is all about fighting, and I want to afford that opportunity to every member. So, everyone will be able to flag sectors and construct buildings.

Cons: if it's not been made clear before, you'll lose many economic and military benefits from your old guild. So, if you're comfortable with your previous rut, you need not bother with this.

Interested? The world is Tuulech, US19. The guild is GLITCH, and my username is FOBBY (all caps).

Pericles the Lion

I wish you good luck but, speaking from experience, I can say that you won't be able to get very far in GBG with the 4 Hover Tanks that you can get while in Indy unless you plan on spending a lot of diamonds healing the HTs. Even when matched against Indy units the HTs will take some damage. With zero attrition and a 500/350 A/D boost I was able to get in about 20-25 battles before having to swap out the HTs or risk losing them. I suppose a player with HTs could get in 25 battles, leave the field for an hour, or so, while they heal then return. That wouldn't have been my cup of tea though.

FOBBY

I wish you good luck but, speaking from experience, I can say that you won't be able to get very far in GBG with the 4 Hover Tanks that you can get while in Indy unless you plan on spending a lot of diamonds healing the HTs. Even when matched against Indy units the HTs will take some damage. With zero attrition and a 500/350 A/D boost I was able to get in about 20-25 battles before having to swap out the HTs or risk losing them. I suppose a player with HTs could get in 25 battles, leave the field for an hour, or so, while they heal then return. That wouldn't have been my cup of tea though.
500/350 is too low for an Indy fighter. My boosts are 926/899. I reason that any dedicated fighter who went through the ordeal of getting Hovers would have boosts much higher than yours. But anyway, thanks for your perspective.

Ebeondi Asi

I know of a nice person who wanted all Future Era members. An interesting idea, failed. The fact is so few players who are looking for a Guild and are in the Age required (this one requirement is already too much) and have the required bits are so few as to be none. Not trying to rain on your idea, but it s a tough road to hoe.
And since only a few hundred players hang out here (including all Worlds) Well including readers who never post make it a few thousand? ) your asking is not likely to be effective.
Sorry.. you can rename me "Debby Downer".

Last edited:

FOBBY

I know of a nice person who wanted all Future Era members. An interesting idea, failed. The fact is so few players who are looking for a Guild and are in the Age required (this one requirement is already too much) and have the required bits are so few as to be none. Not trying to rain on your idea, but it s a tough road to hoe.
And since only a few hundred players hang out here (including all Worlds) Well including readers who never post make it a few thousand? ) your asking is not likely to be effective.
Sorry.. you can rename me "Debby Downer".

The requirement isn’t as much as you think it’s. Almost all players who are gunning for advanced units are in either Indy or planning to move up to Progressive.

Also, I understand very clearly that this is not for everyone. Only a small subset of players satisfy what I’m looking for; out of that small subset, even a smaller number of players are looking for a new challenge. I aim to pique their interests, that’s all.

Emberguard

It's perfectly fine to make that a requirement for your guild. Getting players to those ages with those units isn't the main problem you'll have. The main difficulty will be whether you can attract those specific players to your guild. They're likely already in a guild so you'd have to make your Guild more attractive than wherever they're already residing.

Also.... how are you even going to check that they have the units? You can't PvP Arena it: you can't verse Guild Members or Friends. You can't Neighbour attack Guild Members either.

The other thing is it's going to cost diamonds to maintain. Like yeah, you can get the units. But they're going to die if you're constantly using them for attack and with such limitation on obtaining the units you're also not going to want any of them to die

500/350 is too low for an Indy fighter. My boosts are 926/899. I reason that any dedicated fighter who went through the ordeal of getting Hovers would have boosts much higher than yours. But anyway, thanks for your perspective.
And that'll reduce your pool of candidates even further. Takes time to get those kinds of stats

I know of a nice person who wanted all Future Era members. An interesting idea, failed.
I know a Guild (different server) that's all Future Era and above. Succeeded because those members came from a strong guild that was already established. So all they did was split the Guild into two, one with Future Era and above, the other with everyone else

Kranyar the Mysterious

Yes he is, and I think everyone here is wishing him luck in his endeavor. I think people have been trying to point out some of the pitfalls in case he hasn't thought of them, and trying to temper his expectations in case things don't go as he hopes. It will be a tough road, but sounds like a fun challenge for those who might be up to it.

Good luck, and I hope it works out!

FOBBY

It's perfectly fine to make that a requirement for your guild. Getting players to those ages with those units isn't the main problem you'll have. The main difficulty will be whether you can attract those specific players to your guild. They're likely already in a guild so you'd have to make your Guild more attractive than wherever they're already residing.

I spelled out clearly that they’ll not get any economic or military benefits. The only one they’ll have is becoming a co-founder, and the chance to share their vision and shape the future direction of the guild.
As for verification, I think screenshots will suffice.

FOBBY

Yes he is, and I think everyone here is wishing him luck in his endeavor. I think people have been trying to point out some of the pitfalls in case he hasn't thought of them, and trying to temper his expectations in case things don't go as he hopes. It will be a tough road, but sounds like a fun challenge for those who might be up to it.

Good luck, and I hope it works out!

I harbor no illusion of grandeur here; maybe 2 or 3 more souls who are looking for something new would be fine.