• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St Patricks Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments

Agent327

Use this thread for questions you have about the event and/or any other comments you have about the event that are not feedback.

Ebeondi Asi

1,000,000,000 Billion
1,000,000,000,000 Trillion

8.400,000,000,000,000 Quadrillion
that ia a lot of shamrocks.

Seriously? We have to generate 8.4 quadrillion shamrocks to open a new town?

And the guides I have seen require us to open 3 towns, so we have to do it twice? And likely a higher number for the second one!

Ebeondi Asi

I will hit the 8.4 Q within 8 hours. And I only started my towns seven hours ago.
So one town a day per World is what I can do it seems. IF I do not push it.
One hint is you can warch your "8hour" reduction (not to reduce just watch) and when the "8 Hr reduction" gets to the 8.4Q time to stop using up Shamrocks and coast for 8 hours to finish.

Ironrooster

I will hit the 8.4 Q within 8 hours. And I only started my towns seven hours ago.
So one town a day per World is what I can do it seems. IF I do not push it.
One hint is you can warch your "8hour" reduction (not to reduce just watch) and when the "8 Hr reduction" gets to the 8.4Q time to stop using up Shamrocks and coast for 8 hours to finish.
Good tip. Thanks

Richard Rambone

You get it on your account, not on a specific world.
Yes you are correct. There is separate email account for each of my three worlds. I did not receive the bonus for the U world account. My email history shows I received the forge bowl bonus for the same account but nothing for this event.

Richard Rambone

Yes you are correct. There is separate email account for each of my three worlds. I did not receive the bonus for the U world account. My email history shows I received the forge bowl bonus for the same account but nothing for this event.
Please ignore this note. For some reason the email went into the junk folder and I did receive it. Thanks for your patience.

Ebeondi Asi

Interesting. If one has separate accounts you get one for each account. where players who have all Worlds on one account get the shaft? (only one bonus)

Richard Rambone

Interesting. If one has separate accounts you get one for each account. where players who have all Worlds on one account get the shaft? (only one bonus)
That was one reason I set them up this way. I was not concerned with diamond sharing. The one big draw back is not being able to open them all in the same browser. I can toggle between tabs for U and beta on firefox but if I want F on at the same time I need to open it with another browser(edge).

Hatecrime

Why is the guy on the login screen dressed like a highland scot for Irish-themed event? Kilts and sporrans? Making me sad inno.

UBERhelp1

That was one reason I set them up this way. I was not concerned with diamond sharing. The one big draw back is not being able to open them all in the same browser. I can toggle between tabs for U and beta on firefox but if I want F on at the same time I need to open it with another browser(edge).
? You can open different worlds in the same browser. Just make a new tab and go to us0.forgeofempires.com/page and sign on to a different world than one you already have open.

Cyrus the Adequate

How do you skip a task? I see people talking about skipping certain tasks, but I have three on the bar and I don't see anyway to get rid of any of them without completing them....?

Darkest.Knight

U have to be selective in what u choose to skip, otherwise the outcome is what u have. Need to complete 1 of them to get it replaced.

Last edited:

Ironrooster

You can skip the tasks at the end by not doing them and close out your city with 8.4Q shamrocks. You then can open chests. Then start a new city with a new set of tasks.

Some of the end quests are not worth the time and effort to do.