• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St.Patrick's 2022 Feedback

Pericles the Lion

The mini-game is a challenge for first time players that don't do any homework before playing it. Last year, when I played the mini-game for the first time, the first town was actually fun. But, the subsequent towns needed to get the event building were just "rinse and repeat". I kept my notes from last year so it will more "rinse and repeat". INNO should make it a point to change event mini-games from year-to-year just to keep it fresh.

Ebeondi Asi

A problem with this event is the lack of good secondary prizes. Most other Events one can choose the secondary or at least there is a good previous year event building. This time there is nothing to chase as a secondary. So the event is only half interesting. Why no last year prize?

planetofthehumans2

I'm going to be real mad if I have to do that tutorial for every city. I played it on beta, I played it last year, I don't need the game holding my hand on this. SKIP tutorial!

Just An Observer

If the Forge Bowl rates as a 10, this one comes in at a 2. Why? Not much for good prizes but at least the mechanism for playing the event is interesting enough to keep it above a rating of 1. I spent a lot of Diamonds on the Forge Bowl. St. Paddy's will get nada from me.

Lord Pest

The last couple of days I’ve been waiting in town #4 to get 1900 pots of gold so I can buy those 6 Chests. That and doing the last quest will give me a completed Farmstead and 1 extra selection kit. No diamonds needed. I bought the chests in towns 1 and 2, and skipped buying them in town #3.

Pericles the Lion

It's going to take a while to get the thunk....thunk....thunkj of the boat out of my head. :) Overall, it was a good event. 5 cities, 5 full up Farmsteads plus an extra selection kit, and several pieces of Druid and Celtic forest. No diamonds spent.

UBERhelp1

I like this event, but in one of my worlds I'm in a guild with less experienced players. Unless someone was to look at external sources like this forum, or especially third part resources, there would be no way in which you could expect a player to get a fully levelled event building.

This event is almost made specifically such that you *have* to look at external sources in order to play it correctly to get a fully levelled event building. As much as I like this event, it is not intuitive in the slightest.

I had taken a break from FOE and got back on with seven days of the event left, managed to get a level 6 farmstead in seven days. I really enjoy the mechanics of the event, I wish there was a daily special, but other than that, pretty sweet.

Stay Rita

Won 13 event buildings and this year the event was more relaxed, and I feel a lot of players had more confidence than last year's mess.