• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenge Change

DarthTormentor

Wait for Inno to release it to everyone.

So, can you actually ensure this is an eventually/long-term update for ALL players? I'm still waiting for that change in the Daily Challenge interface, not for the illusionist avatar (it is cool, though, lol), but for the ability to change some task, no matter if at random and/or using diamonds to switch to another task. I'm sick to open unneeded, unwanted or I think that even sometimes unavailable sectors in the world map (I'm in FE, and I'm almost finishing AF map only cuz DC quests forces me to take those tiles), and some day I'll run out of firepower to open more than the map of the era I can face out... =0o

Pls change the Daily Challenge interface for everyone, so I don't have to envy the ppl I know within the game that already have these advantages, and tyvm... =0)

Kranyar the Mysterious

When the A/B test is done they'll either roll it out to everyone, or roll it back to the original design for everyone.

@DarthTormentor, Don't get your hopes up too much over changing out quests. At least in my A/B group we don't always get the option to change out the quests. Rarely are all the quests available to trade out. Most often it is around half have the option, but yesterday none did. And there seems to be no rhyme or reason for which ones can or can't.

Graviton

I'm sick to open unneeded, unwanted or I think that even sometimes unavailable sectors in the world map (I'm in FE, and I'm almost finishing AF map only cuz DC quests forces me to take those tiles), and some day I'll run out of firepower to open more than the map of the era I can face out...

So skip them. There's no reason to do a DC that you don't want to do.

P C C

When the A/B test is done they'll either roll it out to everyone, or roll it back to the original design for everyone.

@DarthTormentor, Don't get your hopes up too much over changing out quests. At least in my A/B group we don't always get the option to change out the quests. Rarely are all the quests available to trade out. Most often it is around half have the option, but yesterday none did. And there seems to be no rhyme or reason for which ones can or can't.
Maybe that's something else they are testing? I can't remember ever seeing a challenge in this system that can't be switched out (though most are simple enough I wouldn't bother so maybe I just didn't notice)

DarthTormentor

Don't worry, at least my hopes to open tiles on the strategic map could lower to a small rate. And perhaps even I can skip (sometimes at best) those annoying "Finish a 5mins production 87 times", hehehe. I have other things to do instead of planting dozens of blacksmiths (no room to put them, anyway) to end those tasks in less time... =0P

Kranyar the Mysterious

Don't worry, at least my hopes to open tiles on the strategic map could lower to a small rate. And perhaps even I can skip (sometimes at best) those annoying "Finish a 5mins production 87 times", hehehe. I have other things to do instead of planting dozens of blacksmiths (no room to put them, anyway) to end those tasks in less time... =0P
The only one I like to skip regularly is the 2+ tavern boost ones, since if I'm going to bother doing a boost I'd prefer to do a 24 hour attack boost.

Gypsy Grace

Activate a tavern boost before opening the DC and you'll never see another challenge to use tavern boosts.

What does it get replaced with? The Tavern Boost doesn't really bother me as I use them regularly anyway. I'm EMA, so 675 Tavern Silver for an attack boost a couple of times in the day is affordable and helpful; on the map, in GE, GBG, and PvP.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Activate a tavern boost before opening the DC and you'll never see another challenge to use tavern boosts.
Oh, I could do that with over 5m tavern silver (and sometimes do), but I usually just don't bother. I can do the number of boosts too if I have to, just find them annoying more often than not. That's why I like the ability to switch. For some stupid reason lots of 5 minute productions don't bother me. Go figure...