• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Thinking out loud - New GB Ideas

mineseA

the other building could be one where u place lower unattached troops in the building and with a timer they become one age up and so on until they've reached the era, you're in

ahh and also why isn't bronze age able to pvp , i would add that ability to
The second GB is way too overpowered because a player in the iron age would eventually be able to get SJM troops. Also, that's not how GB's work. They just give you an output.

Adding the ability for Bronze age players being able to pvp would be bad for so many reasons. First of all, they'd get destroyed in the PVP areana and stuff like that. Also, experienced players who know how to play the game really well would just stock up on troops and make them extremely overpowered and constantly plunder other BA players who just started.

spartacus2.0

The second GB is way too overpowered because a player in the iron age would eventually be able to get SJM troops. Also, that's not how GB's work. They just give you an output.

Adding the ability for Bronze age players being able to pvp would be bad for so many reasons. First of all, they'd get destroyed in the PVP areana and stuff like that. Also, experienced players who know how to play the game really well would just stock up on troops and make them extremely overpowered and constantly plunder other BA players who just started.

"... and so on until they've reached the era, you're in"
Did you even read marss's whole paragraph?

Agaselle

I stick with my idea of a ...// D I A M O N D M I N E ....// that gives us all some diamonds, would be cool.....

Ebeondi Asi

A Great Building that forces the percentages of all things in the game to be accurate,An gradually moves the Bell curve average up over normal slightly as the GB is leveled up. instead of always negative side of the bell curve.. The endless getting only less than average or vaguely close to average (never ever more than average) is depressing. Like Inno is endlessly shaving points.
This would be a great help on all areas of the game. And Inno should be ashamed of themselves that this needs to be suggested.
Which to me says they cheat all the time. which is disheartening I find it makes me sad that they would do this percentage shaving endlessly to everything. I think it has something to do with schadenfreude. LOL

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

The problem with ranking points is they are bragging rights only, and do nothing to advance your city or play. Ranking points are useful when comparing "Is mine bigger than yours".. (such a guy thing!) but in real Foe play the Ranking points only paint a vague picture of a player's Game health. I know players who work very hard at artificially increasing Rank by fighting a whole mountain of extra battles. I do not see the point. But some who need 'bigger' to be happy might like it.

Agent327

The problem with ranking points is they are bragging rights only, and do nothing to advance your city or play. Ranking points are useful when comparing "Is mine bigger than yours".. (such a guy thing!) but in real Foe play the Ranking points only paint a vague picture of a player's Game health. I know players who work very hard at artificially increasing Rank by fighting a whole mountain of extra battles. I do not see the point. But some who need 'bigger' to be happy might like it.

They are more than just bragging rights. They can be an indication of a player's strength. When I have to win 5 fights in a row without losing for a quest, I start with the lowest ranked players in the hood. Not the highest ones.

Ebeondi Asi

As i wrote, Ranking points are only a vague indicator of strength. I have to agree top to bottom can be a very wide range of Ranking Points, particularly as one Ages up
One player in Future with 50 M points might have only 300 attack no defense, and still be using swaps or in a solo Guild and not even bother with fighting. . where another Future player with the same total may have 1000/700 attack have many GBs hgh up. and be a strong player in GE GbG GvG.with 100K battle.

Last edited:
how about a new GB (or event building) for around Halloween? this would give a Zombie that when put into your attacking army, would give the chance of changing an enemy unit into a zombie that will in turn infect and turn the defender units.