• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Guide Index

UBERhelp1

Welcome to the Guide Index

There's a lot of guides in this forum. By my count, more than 90. It can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for without spending several minutes digging through the forum. With that in mind, this index is designed so that you can find what you're looking for quickly.

Each guide is categorized into several different sections, explained below. The order they are in below is the order they will be in this index. Guides are organized in the order of their section, then by last year updated, and finally alphabetically.
  1. Essentials - Some of the most popular guides on this forum
  2. Informative - Guides that give information on the game
  3. Game Analysis - Mathematical looks at the game
  4. Tips - Short collections of tips for the game
  5. Tools - Player-made tools to help with the game
  6. GB Threads - Guides devoted to GB
  7. Videos - Video guides
  8. Data - Large amounts of raw information on the game

Some useful information before the index: here's the [link] to the official wiki, where you can find a lot of information on the game.

Just to add a disclaimer, I am not a mod or employee of Inno, so it is possible that some of the descriptions are wrong as a fault of my own. If you think a description should be updated (or if you write a guide and want to write your own description) please PM me.

The list was last updated and ranked in September 2022.

Essentials

Informative

Game Analysis

Tips

Tools

GB Threads

Videos

Data

Note

While I am an author of a few guides on this forum, I have done my best to remain neutral when describing and listing guides. If you feel otherwise, please PM me or comment down below and I will do my best to fix it.

Additionally, I plan on checking in on this every 2-3 months. If you post a guide and want it to be added immediately, please PM me or leave a comment.

Last edited:

Dursland

Any chance that there will be (or already is?) a guide or concordance of some sort illustrating more current info re guild power and it's allocation between GvG, GE Championship, and Battlegrounds? I know this topic has come up but I can't help but wonder if it earns crowns how can it not be reflective? (Badly stated on my part, sorry - but this has stymied me for some time). A point in the right direction if it's already out there would be really appreciated!!! Thanks!

That should be up-to-date and have all the information you need about Guild Power/Guild Level. If there's anything missing that you're looking for let us know and we can either find a source or answer the question.

Johnny B. Goode

Any chance that there will be (or already is?) a guide or concordance of some sort illustrating more current info re guild power and it's allocation between GvG, GE Championship, and Battlegrounds? I know this topic has come up but I can't help but wonder if it earns crowns how can it not be reflective? (Badly stated on my part, sorry - but this has stymied me for some time). A point in the right direction if it's already out there would be really appreciated!!! Thanks!
Unless something's changed recently, there is no connection(allocation) of guild power (maybe you're meaning support pool?) and GE/GBG. As far as I know, the only non-main city feature that guild power/level/support pool directly affects is GvG. Specifically the boosts of defense armies placed there are determined by the guild's Support Pool numbers. All other guild level benefits are directly applicable only to the main city.

Johnny B. Goode

Yeah, I knew that prestige=power, derived from crowns. I suppose that I was thinking of the crowns earned in GE & BG. I've never seen anything definitive regarding the crowns earned there and how they play into the totall on guild rank, etc. Frustrating! Also wondering if the changes we're going to see in the BG championship might begin to reflect some of that perceived inequity. Hmmm.
Ah. Sorry, the way you worded it made it sound like you were looking for the impact guild power had on those features. Now it sounds like you were looking for how the "crowns" earned there affect guild level. It's simple really, your guild's level increases as it accumulates Guild Power Points (crowns). All the points earned by the guild and by all members of the guild in all features and from all buildings go into that total that is reflected in the center of the Level tab of the guild information window. That total only goes up, never down, as opposed to Prestige, which can fluctuate in either direction. Prestige is what determines the guild's global ranking, while Guild Power Points solely determine the guild's level.

Amiar

Thank you for preserving and listing my guides :) I recently came back to the game and it's good to know the hard work I put in is still somewhat useful!