• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ban you! game

KingJMobile

I ban you because you just revived this thread, and I also ban you because you banned me for being a British dude in an American server… again.

cathea

Alright, this is getting serious. No more bans... it has to be a banishment done with extreme care and mystical waving of hands and vile smelling potions. That is the only cure for a thread like this. (There is no cure.... bwahahahah!)
[It's alive!!!]

Ebeondi Asi

I ban 5000 for trying to start a fight with me. By goading me, Plus it really degrades the quality of the thread. So I also ban 500 for trying to ruin the thread with animosity directed at another player.

cathea

Although I have to ban you, I actually want to ban @cathea for banning me because god, why can’t anyone respect Brits.
please note dear Banner that I stated I was banning someone for thinking they could ban a Brit on an American server.... I was stating a Brit should not be banned for that. Oh well English and American are really when you get down to it are two different languages. (lol)