• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Inactive players

StrategyKing4

How long does it take for Inno to remove inactive players. I have several on my GB list that I donated to as long as 2 years ago that have obviously left the game. I get tired of them cluttering up my screen.

Ironrooster

Well I have been playing for 23 months and the 2 guys on the bottom of my friends list have been there from the beginning and are still in the Iron age with less than 2000 points.

So I would say never.

Of course I may be keeping them alive by polishing their tree everyday. :rolleyes:
Sentiment keeps them there though I am sure they are long gone.:)

Ebeondi Asi

Go look at the player points lit for your World.Go to the bottom/lst smallest player. now stat scrolling u.. when you get tired of hitting the ten up button a hundred imes and are still seeing 252 points zero fights.. you will know they remove no one. unless asked to
I went up 4000 (of about 60,000) players in Brisgard and still at 252/0 for stats..
As for keeping players who do nothing in your Friends list? i remove any player who is not aiding me at minimum several times a week.

Dominator - X

How long does it take for Inno to remove inactive players. I have several on my GB list that I donated to as long as 2 years ago that have obviously left the game. I get tired of them cluttering up my screen.
2 years? Not bad. I have been on an ex-guild mate's GB for over 3 years now. It was my first guild and back when I did swaps. He switched guilds and then went inactive. I just verified today. He has not even been in a guild for 3 years and 3 months.

Normally, I would get with the other contributors and force level his GB. Problem is, it is a level 9 IT and only has just over 100 FP's on it. Way too much of a loss to remove it from our lists.

INNO told me they remove cities after 365 consecutive days of non-activity. So, a player could log in once a year and not have his city deleted. Every time I check his activity, it is nonexistent. I suppose he could log in and do nothing and log out and not get deleted.

Seems ridiculous, but it is what it is.

The Lady Redneck

It is the same in every world on every server. there are more dead guild with inactive players in them in the game than there are live guilds with active players. Even on Beta. I have wondered if that could skew the results of testing they do

Emberguard

1 year of complete inactivity (on the entire account, not the individual worlds. If they log on anywhere including an attached forum account then it's still an active account) -OR- 3 years from date of last purchase. Whichever is longer.

inactive players = turn profit snipes into lose fp snipes. Sometime little lose sometime huge loss. I had to totally lvl 1. I had to lvl 3 of em turning profit into loss. also I have guy who is active but the GB is inactive and its a kraken

MeanBob

A few years ago, INNO said that they would delete inactive accounts if there was no activity in any of the player's cities. If you collect in one city every few months, you're good to stay .
This could be proven wrong on FOE-db. I have a few thousand FPs orphaned in dead cities

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

In the game You can set a world to delete by going to Settings.> Profile - then chose Delete city. As long as you do not visit that city again it will delete in 2 weeks, But to delete your game account entirely, you need to go through Support.

Emberguard

In the game You can set a world to delete by going to Settings.> Profile - then chose Delete city. As long as you do not visit that city again it will delete in 2 weeks, But to delete your game account entirely, you need to go through Support.
Yeah. Then of course there's also the inactivity criteria for worlds in Early Middles Ages and below

xivarmy

Yeah. Then of course there's also the inactivity criteria for worlds in Early Middles Ages and below
Thought that was only iron age and below.

Notably this is bypassed as long as you maintain a diamond-balance (don't remember exact threshold).

Oswyn the noble

Most of my friends on all the worlds have left the game...yet i keep aiding them.. i mean thier "ghost" im too lazy to dump them. But im making progress in cleaning up list in main world