• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Show me your Pretty Cities! Inspiration

Ebeondi Asi

A square city as an example.. (it is not currently possible to square off the top area. so almost as good as it gets for now) and for the inquisitive, it may, or may not be one of my Cities (Attack boost A2700% D2791% )

pretty city.png

Last edited:

spartacus2.0

My city is really really really messy. XD
But I did manage to make the road between my Pirate's Hideout and Festive Canal look like a pretty bridge.

Praetorius

tinytown.png

I went in the opposite direction. Compact city!

Mor-Rioghain

Looks like a carnival blew up but it is what is....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221220-141249_Forge of Empires.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220-141249_Forge of Empires.jpg
    892.6 KB · Views: 31

Cookie-3

Nice work. I have two cities that are over 109% efficient. One of them was at 112% efficiency, but I added a bunch of expansions and lost some road efficiency as I filled them out.
Nice!! Yeah, it's really hard to keep high road efficiency as your city expands, which is why I thought 110% was unattainable, given I'm in FE. (But with low era cities and big buildings, it's fairly easy) I highly doubt I'll be able to stay at 110% as I age up, but I can try :)

Sledgie

Nice!! Yeah, it's really hard to keep high road efficiency as your city expands, which is why I thought 110% was unattainable, given I'm in FE. (But with low era cities and big buildings, it's fairly easy) I highly doubt I'll be able to stay at 110% as I age up, but I can try :)
One of my 109+% cities is in SAJM (but doesn't have all diamond expansions purchased), the other is in FE.