• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.252

Centaur1956

I think we are all getting bored with Jupiter Moon its over due for a new era please guys help us old guys keep the interest.

RedR0ck

• We have renamed the Hunter building from the Stone Age to "Hunter's Cabin". It might not be a big one, but we wanted to inform you nevertheless.

Better not. You know it is laughable.

Dursland

I like the silent change on the popups for fragment/item collection. Instead of getting 3 popups from something like lvl 9 hut it all appears neatly in a window similar to what you get from aiding all.

Strange that this update wasn't included in the changelog, and was also pushed independently of other updates. The game updated twice for me this week.

MartinusD

Overall a nice update, but I miss one piece of information on the reward popups: When collecting fragments of buildings, potions, etc. we used to get a status displayed below the prize with how many fragments we have in total and how many is needed. This information is now gone.

Johnny B. Goode

Overall a nice update, but I miss one piece of information on the reward popups: When collecting fragments of buildings, potions, etc. we used to get a status displayed below the prize with how many fragments we have in total and how many is needed. This information is now gone.
The information is not gone, it's just not listed there anymore. It's still there in your inventory, just look there. Personally, I'll take one pop up window with all the prizes without that information rather than several pop up windows one after the other with that information.

KeithOfTheForge

The information is not gone, it's just not listed there anymore. It's still there in your inventory, just look there. Personally, I'll take one pop up window with all the prizes without that information rather than several pop up windows one after the other with that information.
You can also click on each item in the popup and it will tell you how many fragments you have.

pieman

Hate the new pop ups, the old pop ups, all the pop ups. Anybody who likes them is too young to remember clean computing. This game is massively over clicked already. More clicks to interrupt the gathering of goods defeats the click and drag process of collection.

MartinusD

You can also click on each item in the popup and it will tell you how many fragments you have.
True the information is there, but I have to do extra clicks to get the information. Less clicks = better

Mor-Rioghain

True the information is there, but I have to do extra clicks to get the information. Less clicks = better
Actually the clicks are still fewer with the new system. Let's say you have 5 items in the new window. Before the change you'd have to click 5x to remove them from your screen and now you can do it with one. If you want to view all of the items individually, yes, the number of clicks translates to one more click - 5 for each of the individual items and 1 for the X to close the window for a total of 6 instead of 5 under the old system.

Or, you could just click once to remove the new window and then again to open your inventory (2 clicks so far) and then open your inventory (up to 3 clicks now) and then just view all of the new items just as you did before - all in 4 clicks since you'd have to click once more to close your inventory box.

Summary: you used to have to click a total of 6 times to remove pop-ups and open/close inventory and now you'd have to do 4. Every time I look at those numbers I come up with 2 fewer clicks for 5 new items. Hmmmm.

MartinusD

Actually the clicks are still fewer with the new system. Let's say you have 5 items in the new window. Before the change you'd have to click 5x to remove them from your screen and now you can do it with one. If you want to view all of the items individually, yes, the number of clicks translates to one more click - 5 for each of the individual items and 1 for the X to close the window for a total of 6 instead of 5 under the old system.

Or, you could just click once to remove the new window and then again to open your inventory (2 clicks so far) and then open your inventory (up to 3 clicks now) and then just view all of the new items just as you did before - all in 4 clicks since you'd have to click once more to close your inventory box.

Summary: you used to have to click a total of 6 times to remove pop-ups and open/close inventory and now you'd have to do 4. Every time I look at those numbers I come up with 2 fewer clicks for 5 new items. Hmmmm.
I have yet to have more than one item in the new window, so it's still more clicks, and I don't see that displaying 8/15 somewhere by the picture should cause any problem.

Mor-Rioghain

I have yet to have more than one item in the new window, so it's still more clicks, and I don't see that displaying 8/15 somewhere by the picture should cause any problem.
If you are collecting your city one item at a time that's reasonable. The multiple boxes show up when you mass-collect your city or if you click on several items quickly, I suppose. (I don't know on the latter, haven't tried it - I tend to mass-collect). Either way, I think it's still an improvement but like anything new they introduce it will take some time to get used to. I just don't see how it's actually more clicks rather than equal or fewer.

stymie of Suwannee

I’d give some feedback, but it’s tough to operate my city, or even keep it open, since the event ended. Expecting leprechauns, got gremlins.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
I’d give some feedback, but it’s tough to operate my city, or even keep it open, since the event ended. Expecting leprechauns, got gremlins.
If you are having issues in the game, please send in a support ticket and one of our team members will be happy to help you resolve it.

Viscount Dewey

Hate the new pop ups, the old pop ups, all the pop ups. Anybody who likes them is too young to remember clean computing. This game is massively over clicked already. More clicks to interrupt the gathering of goods defeats the click and drag process of collection.
I HATE the popups while harvesting. Is there anyway to turn them off? How annoying!

Pericles the Lion

They are designed so you click on them by accident. IF you uncheck the spend diamond warning , the harvest can make you accidently spend hundreds of them and that is what Inno wants. It is not going anywhere.
I think that @Viscount Dewey was referring to the "Rewards Obtained" pop-ups. Yes, they are annoying. No, they do not create an opportunity to accidentally spend diamonds. Afaik, they cannot be disabled.

1688043941478.png

Did this update tinker with the aid order of buildings? I'm having to self aid my governor's villas. I doubt the aiding has slowed down that much from friends and guildies.

xivarmy

Did this update tinker with the aid order of buildings? I'm having to self aid my governor's villas. I doubt the aiding has slowed down that much from friends and guildies.
Governor's Villas are very low aid priority (created under the old system, so the goods + units when aiding but no FP puts them near the bottom) so they're a natural thing to be missed - if you've added a bunch of the new 1x1s, they all come before a lot of stuff you probably wish they didn't! New building aid priority is based on wherever they felt like putting it, not the old system of "most FP first" (since at least Stage of Ages - which has the priority of a 10 FP building while it's actually only a 4).