• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rep?

DeletedUser

Rep hasn't been created yet as we have very few forum members.

Also, wrong section :p

DeletedUser

Invite all your little friends from .en, we need more people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea it shows if your a spammer or a smapper it matters a whole lot in my red book

DeletedUser34

OH yeah!!! Dom is IN THE HOUSE!!! (Blame Betsy)
But the first time some moron spams useless garbage that doesn't contribute to the discussion at hand, I am outta here. I left and Grepo died :D You always need an opposite view to have something to debate, but I absolutely HATE it when people speak just to speak. I have high hopes for this since Hellstromm (HUGS) is running this. So we shall see :D

PS, I SHALL NOT CALL ANYONE A bad name that starts with a "P" and is something a needle does to the skin :D (obviously, since it is edited)

DeletedUser

OH yeah!!! Dom is IN THE HOUSE!!! (Blame Betsy)
But the first time some moron spams useless garbage that doesn't contribute to the discussion at hand, I am outta here. I left and Grepo died :D You always need an opposite view to have something to debate, but I absolutely HATE it when people speak just to speak. I have high hopes for this since Hellstromm (HUGS) is running this. So we shall see :D

PS, I SHALL NOT CALL ANYONE A bad name that starts with a "P" and is something a needle does to the skin :D (obviously, since it is edited)

Well hello.

DeletedUser34

I think rep is stupid. I like it, and if it is used properly great, but having experienced rep, and how it is given for the sake of giving, and then you get the down rep gang, I think it would a waste here.

DeletedUser

Ah yep and yes this is a deadddddd forum

This forum is not dead. It's a baby forum is all. Needs lots of tender loving care from great posters to become an outstanding place to meet, greet and discuss.... stuffs. :)

I like a forum with rep. Motivates posters to write halfway decent posts and discourages posters from posting crap. Sometimes. ;)

DeletedUser

SOMETIMES is right I am just saying theres some players out there that need to be on the forum which makes it sorta dead I agree its a newborn its gonna have its share of innos glory as a great forum:D

DeletedUser34

This forum is not dead. It's a baby forum is all. Needs lots of tender loving care from great posters to become an outstanding place to meet, greet and discuss.... stuffs. :)

I like a forum with rep. Motivates posters to write halfway decent posts and discourages posters from posting crap. Sometimes. ;)
I would agree in part, except the down rep gang made rep pointless...and annoying. I use to take my rep seriously, and give it seriously, but with the advent of please rep, return rep, and down rep.....the purpose was lost. Jarp was the biggest abuser of down rep

DeletedUser

What we have here is the new and improved penguin. :)

The downrep gang was a bit annoying, but also amusing. And we were able to keep most of the reps in check. At least when I was there. hehe

If it's set up properly, rep can be a great addition to a Forum. And you can count on it, the admins here will make sure it is set up properly.

DeletedUser

The downrep gang was a bit annoying, but also amusing. And we were able to keep most of the reps in check. At least when I was there. hehe

If it's set up properly, rep can be a great addition to a Forum. And you can count on it, the admins here will make sure it is set up properly.
And rep is used as rewards aswell because inno has to make money and forum contests need awards and diamonds will be really short or no award just maybe a title so rep is also used as a thank you for a sig or something it goes a long way.

DeletedUser34

In that case rep is cool. I took my rep seriously. And if you guys can control the idiot down rep gang, I am game for it, should Hell implement it.

DeletedUser

I'm not allowing any "rep the person above" threads in the Game Room, that should help.

Down Rep Gang was an attempt to manually reset reputation to give new players a greater chance to catch up because a change to the rep system made gaining rep much harder.

DeletedUser

I used to think that was the best thread ever then I got de repped about 15 times for posting there lol.