• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Deleting an Account

DeletedUser1452

I made an account on Arvahall and I wish to delete the account permanently. My question is this possible? And if it is how do I do it?

DeletedUser34

I don't believe it is possible yet. You can just let it sit there, and It will eventually fall to the bottom of the stats, and all but gone.

DeletedUser1452

So is there going to be more spots opening on Arvahall? I want my brother to play on the same world as me and i dont want to have to start all over.

DeletedUser34

I wasn't aware Arvahall was a closed world, has he tried to join it?

DeletedUser

Neither was I, but looking at the number of people on the rankings, maybe the limit on a server is 60000 active or once-active accounts

DeletedUser34

I just confirmed, the first world should still be open for your brother to join.

DeletedUser1452

Nope when he tries to join Arvahall from the us.forgeofempires it says "The player limit of this world has been reached."

DeletedUser34

ok, Let me just say....LOL....Have him try to join on Tuesday.

DeletedUser

Why don't you both sign up on Brisgard if you'd be willing to delete your account anyway?

DeletedUser

I doubt I'd have close to enough motivation to stay active on a second account, especially if it took so much activity to get where I am on the first server.