• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween 2014 Event - Discussion

DeletedUser1084

Please feel free to discuss the 2014 Halloween Event here:)

~DA

DeletedUser13231

My game crashed during the Halloween event with an internal game server error and I can now no longer scout...my scout is hung up in a sector. It also crashed my ability to purchase diamonds.
Have contacted Customer Support and hope they can fix the issues. Until then I can no longer participate in the Halloween event due to this.

LeatherandLace - F World

- - - Updated - - -

Inno fixed it!! Yay!! That was fast!!

LeatherandLace

DeletedUser

Mine says to build a haunted house but doesn't give a clue as to where I might find one to build.

barney001

Anyone having problems with #16? I am in Progressive and I have tried PA roads, and Decorations... It's getting expensive!

DeletedUser13317

I'm hang up on guest 9 I tried motivating and polishing but it wont work

DeletedUser

I'm curious to know who completes this first. :) Post a screenshot!

For those needing help, how do we help if we either don't want to spoil what the quest was, or don't know what the quest will be if we aren't that far yet? In other words, I think the only help we can offer is to say either yes, I had the same issue, or no, I had no issue.

I've made it to #13 with no issues, if that helps.

DeletedUser2145

If folks are having issues with a specific quest, they should contact support. I've been having fun providing hints without actually answering the riddles. :p

Folks have already completed the questline. There's no issue with it, though of course if someone believes they have an issue they should contact support.

DeletedUser6850

No issues through #12...but I'm gonna be mad as hell if I've misunderstood the clue for #13 (Double Day). I hope it means produce supplies for one full day X 2. :)

DeletedUser9433

For me deleting roads/decorations did not work, had to delete 3 houses, other buildings likely would have worked as well.

DeletedUser12671

Mine says to build a haunted house but doesn't give a clue as to where I might find one to build.

Same here. I get nothing when I log in. I'm not sure what I need to do to participate in the event.

DeletedUser2145

You should notice two new pumpkin-head quest givers. Upon clicking on them, one of them should show you this:
UZl566y.png

This one only shows your progress in the questline.

The other one should show you this:
tcpOnx3.png

This is your first riddle quest. The quest requirement is written in the form of a riddle, it's your task to figure out what you need to do to complete the quest.

No quest asks you to build a haunted house. The progress quest tells you you'll WIN one if you complete all Halloween quests.

DeletedUser9291

You don't have the ability to build the Haunted House until you finish all of the other quests.
Notice - as you complete a quest from the one Pumpkin Head, the number of completed quests under the other Pumpkin Head increases.
There should be 16 quests total. The Green Line under "Solve all Halloween Riddles" will lengthen as you progress.
Once Completed (I imagine) they will put the house in your inventory.

DeletedUser

How do you get the halloween event to start I clicked both the pumpkin pictures and I did not see any pumpkins or scary halloween

DeletedUser7770

Same here. I get nothing when I log in. I'm not sure what I need to do to participate in the event.
???? are you guys referring to the one pumpkin head icon that says to Solve all Halloween Riddles and then below says Reward: Building 1 Haunted House....? that is the reward for finishing all #16 quests. there should be another pumpking head icon (on left of screen) - where you start the sixteen quests.

DeletedUser9056

I feel really stupid but I am stuck on the 2nd riddle, wane or waddle, walk a mile and smile? Any suggestions? Thanks

DeletedUser2145

What's related to walking within the game? What can you make miles of? Also:
Mile by mile, make me smile!

What's related to smiling within the game? You need 6 of that and 6 of that. You can cover them both if your action for 'walking' also brings a smile.

DeletedUser13496

Any by hint on quest 14, confused by the line"turn the map green"