• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"Mystic Warriors" is a New Guild Recruiting in the new world Brisgard All are Welcome

DeletedUser

Look beyond to the new horizon!
Be the change you want to see in the world.
All are welcome.
Please feel free to ask any of our members for an invite,
or send an email to Ghandi and one will be sent to you.

DeletedUser1408

Post removed by author.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I could even play the game, I would be here. Good luck with your journey guys, I have a lot of friends in there :)

DeletedUser1408

Hey Dark,

I have sent you several pm's and haven't heard back from you. Are you having lots of problems with the new server?

DeletedUser

Hey Dark,

I have sent you several pm's and haven't heard back from you. Are you having lots of problems with the new server?

Yea, the new server has been given me a whole new list of problems. Lets not talk about it here, I think it will allow me to send PM's in game. We shall chat about it there.

DeletedUser1408

Post removed by author.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stew

LOD and LOD2 contacts

Hello again,

Mystic Warriors is now full. You can message Seecretlare, Ghandi or myself to be put on a waiting list if you would like. We will actively "prune" the guild and remove in-actives so there will always be spots opening up from time to time. If you would rather not wait and want to join a top tier guild right away Mystic has an alliance with LOD so you can always message them. They are still actively recruiting members for either of their guilds depending on your point status.

Good Luck to you and Happy Hunting!

Thanks Shadrach for the post.

Like Mystic Warriors, the LOD family understands how important a good guild and trusty alliances are in the player advancement of a battle game. We strive to provide a laid back yet competitive environment conducive to this end. Our players are extremely active and helpful, the guild trades are plentiful and we have an active SKYPE channel which allows direct communication.

If you have over 1500 points and plan to be very active, message TheChosen1 for an invite to LOD2 as space is very limited. If you are under 2500 points, don't despair ....

LOD3 has the same benefits as LOD main and LOD2, and was established by popular demand for the "less active" players, overflow and mutual friendships. You can send a message to TheDarkness.

We welcome you as part of our growing family.

Stew

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. -Helen Keller

Last edited: