• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Looking for Friends

DeletedUser15391

Hi everyone!

I play in the world Brisgard but decided to start a new game in Parkog a while back! It's obviously a pretty new world and I have very few neighbors. If you happen to be in Parkog too, send me a message or friend request: Colonel Anguss

DeletedUser

Hi everyone!

I play in the world Brisgard but decided to start a new game in Parkog a while back! It's obviously a pretty new world and I have very few neighbors. If you happen to be in Parkog too, send me a message or friend request: Colonel Anguss[/QU

Welcome to Parkog. I've been at this game but a short time myself.The only bad hombre I've been bothered by is a chap called brig house? I will be glad to to ally with You when possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to parkog. I am a relatively new player myself, but will aid in anyway possible. Watch out for a fellow called brighouse. likes to steal amd play power games. I enjoy using strategy to grow when possible?

DeletedUser14330

RedJello will M/P you every day if you will be her friend

DeletedUser17262

I play in Parkog too. Fairly new player, in Bronze Age.

DeletedUser15391

I am out of friend requests but still accepting them! Send one over: Colonel Anguss

DeletedUser

I play in Parkog and have less than 20 neighbors. You can find me as hunybyrd. I sent a friend request. If you wish to accept it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone!

I play in the world Brisgard but decided to start a new game in Parkog a while back! It's obviously a pretty new world and I have very few neighbors. If you happen to be in Parkog too, send me a message or friend request: Colonel Anguss[/QU

Welcome to Parkog. I've been at this game but a short time myself.The only bad hombre I've been bothered by is a chap called brig house? I will be glad to to ally with You when possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to parkog. I am a relatively new player myself, but will aid in anyway possible. Watch out for a fellow called brighouse. likes to steal amd play power games. I enjoy using strategy to grow when possible?

I don't see you Koldsteele in Parkog. I did see Colonel anguss and sent him a friend request. Koldsteele are you still playing in Parkog?

DeletedUser

Looking for friends on Parkog. If you're over 80, just drop me (ShadowCub) a note and I'll send the Friend Request.

I M/P daily and would hope for the same in return.

PS: If you're looking for a Guild, I'd like to suggest you check out "Lady of the Lake" and consider sending a message to our Inviter, spacetimeanomaly

DeletedUser23062

I play in Parkog as well and just joined. Nice to meet everyone. My tag in the game is RTMS

DeletedUser19893

Hello, I'm part of this world, I'll be friends with you

DeletedUser26265

My name is Steven Whitehouse, My screen name is Starmanw51 and i play in Parkog, My city's name is New Springfield. I'm looking for a few good neighbors to build my empire in Parkog. We could trade at the market or engage in battle. I'll be at my city shortly after I type this message.

DeletedUser27454

I'm also in parkog and am in a guild empires united, looking for active members to trade, polish and motivate, join in guild expeditions and help in contributing in great buildings, we're a young guild and growing, we welcome new players. Look forward to new members joining

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27501

Hey all, newby here. I play in Parkcog and look forward to getting to know everyone. I hope to learn a lot in here.