• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild wtf people

DeletedUser15514

Hello,

We are a guild of gamers from multiple other browser games. Champions on 3 servers including 2 super servers if you've played some of those other games. We use a teamspeak server to communicate and enjoy one another's company. As far as FOE is concerned we are currently a trade guild with a desire to grow to GVG size in the future to better enjoy our experience here. Please contact dariusgrand, thatsqlguy or knownasjls on world odhrorvar for invite to our guild. TeamSpeak server available for no cost to you.

Knownasjls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15801

Please take a Guild

Hello,

We are a guild of gamers from multiple other browser games. Champions on 3 servers including 2 super servers if you've played some of those other games. We use a teamspeak server to communicate and enjoy one another's company. As far as FOE is concerned we are currently a trade guild with a desire to grow to GVG size in the future to better enjoy our experience here. Please contact dariusgrand, thatsqlguy or knownasjls on world odhrorvar for invite to our guild. TeamSpeak server available for no cost to you.

Knownasjls

Siruj of Odhrorvar #6. Please enroll me in your guild. I play three to four days a week. I've also Greifental, Guild AscensionOfAtlantis # 17 out of 38. Experience is not great, but I hope to be useful.