• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Avatar and email validation code

DeletedUser

How can I change my avatar?

Also, I was on the validation tab on the settings page. It asks for a validation code and you get 30 diamonds for doing so. I did not get a code in the validation email, I tired to click to "send another validation email"...but it's greyed out. I did get a code when I signed up for this forum and tried to use that one...but the submit button is still greyed out. Thank you in advance to any/all that answer my ????

DeletedUser

Please ignore the Avatar question...got it figured out. Guess I should have clicked on the Town Hall or whatever it is a while ago eh? LOL

Would still like to know about the validation code tho. Thanks again

DeletedUser34

well, not to sound like a broken record or anything, I mean it isn't as if it has already been asked and answered..........

There is a bug. It isn't working. Hold on to your undies for a bit....and when it is fixed , do it again.

DeletedUser

Did you get the activation email? If not, did you check your spam folder? What browser are you using? If it's Internet explorer, it might be buggered, try Chrome or Opera.

Also please try this:
The link in your activation email should look something like this:
h t t p: // us.forgeofempires.com/start/emailvalidation/?action=validate&code=abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz&email=joezkg @SomeEmailProvider.com

Copy and paste the code that I marked in red and paste it into the coresponding box in your game, see if that works.

DeletedUser

How can I change my avatar?

Also, I was on the validation tab on the settings page. It asks for a validation code and you get 30 diamonds for doing so. I did not get a code in the validation email, I tired to click to "send another validation email"...but it's greyed out. I did get a code when I signed up for this forum and tried to use that one...but the submit button is still greyed out. Thank you in advance to any/all that answer my ????

My husband sent in a support ticket with this issue, they responded to him right away. He isn't very computer savvy, so he had tried to have them resend the validation code, but yes, like yours it was greyed out. This game allows you to right click it to get to the support screen, he gave them the issue, his email, and his game name, and not only did they activate him, but they also gave him his diamonds.

I have NEVER, (and I play a lot of games, how I met my husband) NEVER seen a company respond so fast to a ticket, and I have NEVER seen such a good userface as this one. Thumbs up for sure from me!