• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Time to Heal for Troops?

DeletedUser1869

I have two injured spearmen. It says "Time to Heal" 30 secs. How do I get them to heal? They're just sitting there injured.

DeletedUser

They heal on their own when they are not in combat, so just don't fight with them.

DeletedUser1869

Thanks. Do you know how the 30 sec time to heal contributes to this?

DeletedUser

Allegedly, it's the time required to heal 1 bar of health. But the times are almost always inaccurate.

DeletedUser1621

no thats not right. if your troops r in thier holding area they will not heal they must either be in the attack area or defend area.i put my most healed troops in my d area and most hurt troops in my attack area

- - - Updated - - -

1 more thing the part about the healing time is right each bar does take whatever the troops time says it takes. i hope this helped

DeletedUser

if your troops r in thier holding area they will not heal they must either be in the attack area or defend area.

I don't think that's accurate either....the troops I keep in the "unit pool", the left side of screen...they heal also. I think it's like Huntsman said...they heal when not in combat. The the time to heal is for 1 unit of health.

DeletedUser

Yes,that it is true they don't heal only when they are in battle.

One more thing,when we are already at healing times for units,I think that even units that you don't have barracks for heal(units that you get from quests).
Can anyone confirm this or it maybe was a bug in my case??

DeletedUser

Yes,that it is true they don't heal only when they are in battle.

One more thing,when we are already at healing times for units,I think that even units that you don't have barracks for heal(units that you get from quests).
Can anyone confirm this or it maybe was a bug in my case??
There is no such thing with units without barracks.
For any unit to exist, they MUST have a barracks.
I know, I deleted a few barracks thinking I'd keep the troops for one last fight.... Wrong...

DeletedUser

You are referring to the 2 legionnaires that are rewarded, and yes, healing still applies to them.

There is no such thing with units without barracks.
For any unit to exist, they MUST have a barracks.
I know, I deleted a few barracks thinking I'd keep the troops for one last fight.... Wrong...

One of the earlier quests awards you 2 legionnaires, which are 'units without barracks.'

DeletedUser

Yes you get 2 legionnaires,but I think that I've noticed this when I got 3 Armored Infantry from quest at Jester,since I was competing in EMA tower with those 3 units.

DeletedUser

Oh, lol, didn't even know about an armored infantry reward.

All units, whether you have a barracks for them or not, should be healing.

DeletedUser

The unit times still don't heal right 24 minutes per thacht should have had all my berserkers green. It has been more than three hours and some still show red.
Where those times addressed in the Hotfix?