• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] How do i join a guild?

DeletedUser

Im quite far in this game but i still havnt figured out how to join a guild :( How do I join one?

DeletedUser

Next to the building tab is the global tab, where you can check rankings. Click it, and two buttons should pop up. One is the rankings, the other is the guild tab. Click the guild tab, and you'll be on a screen that will show you a list of guilds that have sent you invitations to join their guild, along with an option to create a guild. If you are already in a guild, it'll show you your guild info, forums, member list, etc.

To actually join, you need to have been sent an invitation to join. Once you accept the invitation, you are now in a guild.

DeletedUser34

Same here? Daniel answered it. I am not even going to bother looking here to catch questions that have fallen through the cracks if they actually have been answered....

DeletedUser34

How do I invite players into a guild?

Go to guild screen (like you are going to the forum) but instead of selecting guild forum, select the tab at top that says "administration"

DeletedUser12860

If you guys would like to add me, please do. I m/p daily, I need a guild so I can trade. The .1 ratio is killing me with merchants..

DeletedUser8152

Alabama, if you haven't gotten a response you'd probably do better to message people in game, or just post on your global chat. On the forum no one knows which server world you are playing on.

DeletedUser12788

If you are in a guild already and want to join a different one, do you need to leave your current guild first? Is there a way to see Guild invitations while you are still in a guild?

DeletedUser11874

Hello Cyril O Harp,

Thank you for your inquiry. You can view any current Guild Invitations via. your Town Hall under 'Event History'. Then once you are able to confirm that you have received an invite from your desired Guild, you may then leave your current Guild and join your new Guild.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

DeletedUser

Contacting other guilds

Hello Cyril O Harp,

Thank you for your inquiry. You can view any current Guild Invitations via. your Town Hall under 'Event History'. Then once you are able to confirm that you have received an invite from your desired Guild, you may then leave your current Guild and join your new Guild.

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider

How do I contact another guild while I'm in one? I want to change but I want to know I'll be accepted in another guild first.

zeibal

How do I contact another guild while I'm in one? I want to change but I want to know I'll be accepted in another guild first.

Select the Global Ranking icon on the Global menu and then access the Guilds tab. Left click on the Guild in which you are interested and select Guild Profile from the pop up menu. The description should indicate who is responsible for recruiting and then you can contact that person via message. If the profile description doesn't indicate who to contact, the same window also lists the members in the guild, along with their titles (If they have titles). Sometimes the title will indicate who is responsible for recruiting. If not you can always contact a member of the guild and ask them who is responsible for recruiting.
Or if you notice that a friend or neighbor belongs to a guild in which you are interested, you can always ask them whom to contact.

DeletedUser

I just did this - I switched guilds - I got an invite from a leader of my new guild and then quite my old guild.

DeletedUser22341

I'm playing on my tablet. Whenever I tap the tab with the shield, nothing shows up. It's just a blank screen.

DeletedUser

In order to really play this game fully you have to be able to access a laptop or desktop because too much happens - particularly with guilds - that can't be done on the app version.