• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bazaar Production

DeletedUser5500

I've got a question, and excuse me if this has been brought up before. Now that i got the bazaar, i saw that i could produce goods. Are those goods refined, or unrefined

DeletedUser11237

Can the bazaar be motivated or, worse, plundered?

- - - Updated - - -

oops, just saw the link with details....

DeletedUser10415

Clearly, this building is for people who either collect on time or whose defense is such that they don't have to bother. I like it.

Queen53

I have a question about the bazaars. One person in Langendorn (adficere) said ;
The bazaar does not age up, but two of the benefits are "ageless." All bazaars produce 5 refined goods of your current age regardless of the age of the actual building. The same is true of the FP option (2 FPs, regardless of building age.)

All the rest of the bazaar selections are tied directly to the age of the building and thus would need to be upgraded if you wanted maximum benefits.

Someone else conformed it. They put one down after they got to the next age and it produced the goods of the age he was in. I hope this correct. Because I would need a lot of those kits.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an other question about the kits. If you use it does it update to the next age of the building or the age you are in?

DeletedUser9184

I have an other question about the kits. If you use it does it update to the next age of the building or the age you are in?
The age you are in (should say so when you hover over the kit ;))

- - - Updated - - -

The bazaar does not age up, but two of the benefits are "ageless." All bazaars produce 5 refined goods of your current age regardless of the age of the actual building. The same is true of the FP option (2 FPs, regardless of building age.)
I believe that is false. The example you given may have been a display error, but I'm 90% sure it gives goods mattering on the Bazaar's age rather than your current age.

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen53

I am glad about the kit. But the bazaar, that is a disappointment. I will have to look to see. I am going to need a lot of kits. I have five cities. In one I managed to get 10 caravansaries. Most are in the inventory. I have some in most of them but will need more. It would be good to keep making the age they are at for a while before I update. Will need a lot of goods.