• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

buildings

DeletedUser16522

Hi. quest # 9 says to sell 2 buildings from currant age or 3 from previous age. Now, what are these buildings? I tried house no good, I tried public bath no good, I tried alchemist no good, I tried goods production building no good, All that is left is supply production building, military building, great building. So what buildings is this referring to?

DeletedUser9393

Any building, decoration or road segment (2 from the current age or 3 from THE previous age).

DeletedUser5500

If in LMA build 2 buildings and sell, or 3 buildings that are from HMA

Among you can sell:
coin producers (houses, king or queen, etc)
roads
decorations
supply producers (alchemists, etc)
goods

special event buildings work to, but i would keep those. I hope this helps

DeletedUser8152

Hi. quest # 9 says to sell 2 buildings from currant age or 3 from previous age. Now, what are these buildings? I tried house no good, I tried public bath no good, I tried alchemist no good, I tried goods production building no good, All that is left is supply production building, military building, great building. So what buildings is this referring to?
If the previous posters haven't resolved your problem, let us know what age you are in and what buildings you have tried to delete. Or if you feel sure that you know what you're doing, you can contact support and ask them for help. To do that right click on your screen and select Contact Support.

One confusing thing is you can't mix and match. If you delete one building from your current age and two from the previous age, that won't complete the quest.

DeletedUser2382

well, your obviously not selling buildings OF THE SAME AGE as even your post states. I assure you, any buildings of the age work, most players just build 2 roads (again of the current age) and delete them for simplicity.

DeletedUser10517

Dont sell 'Buildings'.....sell roads or decorations.

Roads and decorations count as 'buildings'.

So find a space, put down 3 bits of road or 3 decorations from your town hall age.......then sell them again.

Easy :))