• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] How can I change my name??

DeletedUser

How can I change my name?? I changed my city name , and write under to my profile. But I can not change my profile name. HOW????? WHERE ???:eek:

DeletedUser34

I agree, I don't know of me EVER being able to change my name. Sorry dude :(

DeletedUser

Innogames allows playername change only in very rare instances. In FoE, it's not possible at all currently because not only the game, also the support tools are still in beta status.

DeletedUser

Searched the forum for a while to find this post... answered my question... to bad tho. When the developers do make it possible for name changes can we have some kind of announcement please? If its not to much to ask that is..

DeletedUser34

I don't think Innogames has ever allowed name changes. I took over an account on Grepo after quitting and asked if I could change my name to my name, and while they said I could if I reported it, in the end it was not allowed.

DeletedUser

Well alrighty then..lol. guess I will keep usin my nickname from work. Just thought about changin it cause I didnt want it to effect anyones opinion of me, but ya know what they say... if they mind they dont matter, and if they matter they wont mind. :p

DeletedUser25819

Searched the forum for a while to find this post... answered my question... to bad tho. When the developers do make it possible for name changes can we have some kind of announcement please? If its not to much to ask that is..
I can see the need for a name change here, INNO is myopic at best & dumb in not allowing 1 name change per account.

DeletedUser8152

You can contact support and ask. I don't think they have the manpower to do it on a whim, but I know they have changed names when there's a good reason.

Also...
179809d1373210666t-apple-going-down-billions-tax-fraud-thread-necromancy.png