• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Ranking Feedback

DeletedUser13552

There seems to be a problem with the counter for Battles Won. Mine is stuck. It appears that I am getting credit for the battles in my game score; it just isn't being reflected in the Battles Won column.

DeletedUser13285

If the objective was to balance the results and improve the game playing experience I believe you fell well short of that target. By not accounting for the injustice of point farming you still have a huge issue that will skew the points.. The Point farmers take absolutely ZERO risk for loss, can get lower era guild members to do additional releases for them so they can do hundreds of battles daily, dominate the point towers weekly and still get the same battle point rewards as the people who are playing within the spirit of the game and attacking well defended sectors and losing many men taking 80 wins for each one. How can you steal from one group who bent the rules (by somehow getting their Castel (and other GBs) to 80+ levels) while allowing another group of players to bend the rules and be permitted to continue doing so? I know it has driven many people from the game..

DeletedUser13285

Exactly what I was thinking. Yet another update/change to the game that should not be a priority, yet the major issues with the game that many people are complaining about, not only aren't getting fixed, but they aren't even acknowledging our complaints. Your game lags horribly now. It kicks people off with stupid error messages. The chat is constantly not working throughout the day. The list goes on. Are you that ignorant that you don't care or that stupid that you can't fix it? What do we have to do to get a response around here? Worst customer support ever. Maybe we should all start blowing up the Facebook page and see if we get any attention then.
Now that is one way to get somebody to pay attention to your complaints - be ignorant and insult them.. That will get you zero response from anyone... Ever consider some of that lag may be on your end??

DeletedUser4648

Lost a couple trillion, dont care much, knew it was coming. Lost 13 ranks (2 to 15), dont care, less than I thought I would. What I do care about is the rest of the games issues. The Inno 'brain'trust saw fit to make battling the only REAL way to score (oh, all you asshats expecting POINTS from your crap GBs donating to the treasury, my L76 Arc makes me 16000ish points (152*5*21) per day. that's about 8-10 battles for you farmers out there.) but the dummies forgot to fix ALL the problems with battling first. Now we get MORE lag when we try to battle. I can get about 3-4 battles before 'The Refresh®' comes. Sure I cleared cache, sure I tried another browser (before that mod in this thread comes in with his 'contact support' crap) but still the problem persists. Now it has bled to donating, go to a town to scoop some GB and freeze/refresh, rinse/repeat ad nauseum.
Please dont 'fix' anything else worthless as rank (see that meme that floating around this thread) before you fix all (some?) of the other REAL issues that are making the game unplayable, Inno.

BP

DeletedUser4648

Now that is one way to get somebody to pay attention to your complaints - be ignorant and insult them.. That will get you zero response from anyone... Ever consider some of that lag may be on your end??

I considered that it might be 'lag on my end', took my laptop to a buddy's house just last night. Same performance. Have YOU ever contacted Support? Have you felt the warm and loving care that they give to their CUSTOMERS problems? I suspect not. When you are told you are lying or stupid by Support, what reaction should one have? As far as his 'ignorance', where? Nothing stated is incorrect or uninformed. If you havent been experiencing these issues, I would say you are in the minority and IGNORANT of the situation. Maybe you should clamp your piehole until you know what you are talking about, no?

BP

Last edited by a moderator:

lemonwedgie

I considered that it might be 'lag on my end', took my laptop to a buddy's house just last night. Same performance. Have YOU ever contacted Support? Have you felt the warm and loving care that they give to their CUSTOMERS problems? I suspect not. When you are told you are lying or stupid by Support, what reaction should one have? As far as his 'ignorance', where? Nothing stated is incorrect or uninformed. If you havent been experiencing these issues, I would say you are in the minority and IGNORANT of the situation. Maybe you should clamp your piehole until you know what you are talking about, no?

BP

I agree that the lag is an Inno issue, have tried it on different connections, same issues BUT hey, I [] have always found [support] to be fair and reasonable, and firm when necessary and I doubt that he called you stupid or said you were lying ... tis slander you know. And trust me, I willingly admit I am likely on his list of Player PIA's and yet he still tolerates me :D

DeletedUser4648

I agree that the lag is an Inno issue, have tried it on different connections, same issues BUT hey, I [] have always found [support] to be fair and reasonable, and firm when necessary and I doubt that he called you stupid or said you were lying ... tis slander you know. And trust me, I willingly admit I am likely on his list of Player PIA's and yet he still tolerates me :D

slander? good luck with that.

You have your experiences, I have mine. You might be a PIA, I am not. I report a problem when I have one. I expect it to be resolved, not to be told I dont have the problem. Thanks for your anecdote, let us know when you have anymore pearls of wisdom.

BP

iamtheemperor

That's pretty much how some of 'us' feel. Certainly not myself, nor it seems any of my guildmates, judging from the complete lack of wailing and gnashing of teeth in our guild messages. But then we're a fighting guild, maintaining territory on every GvG map and placing 1st on most. Not the sort to sit on accumulating piles of resources - We use them.

Same here. We all just kept chugging on taking no more notice than if it had been a speck of dust.

DeletedUser11596

Went and look in the Global Rank on the game. Not a lot, but quite a few walk out. Cities clear out except the town hall. Road being disconnected. That was just in the top 500 in rank. Use to be just about everyone was on a Guild. Now there a bunch of empty spaces.
I'll be leaving the games as well if Inno doesn't adjust the point system to where it's evenly weighted. Right now it's heavily weighted for the Fighters (Battles) only...which is ridiculous.

lemonwedgie

slander? good luck with that.

You have your experiences, I have mine. You might be a PIA, I am not. I report a problem when I have one. I expect it to be resolved, not to be told I dont have the problem. Thanks for your anecdote, let us know when you have anymore pearls of wisdom.

BP

Thats fair enough, same here ... but re-read my post, my comments were with regards to you claiming that Sgt. Bothari called you stupid and a liar. Don't believe ya :p

cbalto1927

I'll be leaving the games as well if Inno doesn't adjust the point system to where it's evenly weighted. Right now it's heavily weighted for the Fighters (Battles) only...which is ridiculous.

If you already have OBS, ARC and Atomium GB's, these GB's gives goods to Guild and you would automatic get points daily collections from those GB's. The new ranking system appeared to be geared toward those who fight and contribute Goods to Guild. When i am at Modern Era I aim to get at least the Atomium then the rank would goes up daily.

ITown

If you already have OBS, ARC and Atomium GB's, these GB's gives goods to Guild and you would automatic get points daily collections from those GB's. The new ranking system appeared to be geared toward those who fight and contribute Goods to Guild. When i am at Modern Era I aim to get at least the Atomium then the rank would goes up daily.

Even with a level 10 Atomium, you are only gaining 1000 points each day in the Modern Era. That's a pretty weak point growth strategy.

DeletedUser23123

I'm gonna go ahead and stick it out here. This is the third strategy games I played. The other 2 were so bad. It was worth walking out. I didn't spend one dime here. So, it just tagging along. Probably keep going until Innos's Servers shut down or I get hit by a bus.

DeletedUser8620

All the time spent in the forum complaining, you could be fighting & building your score back up in position on the leader board :)

DeletedUser24330

Now that the change is implemented, on the whole, it is an improvement. In my opinion, the Coin/Supply points should still be included. Adding points for Goods spent is okay, GB new values was long over due, but taking away points from an aspect of the game that was and still is a very fair way of rewarding players that can manage their resources and time within the space they have acquired.

Under the new method, too much emphasis on Goods that will be spent primarily on GvG have now made this primarily a war game. There are plenty of players that enjoy the Farmville aspect of developing their cities and of receiving a daily reward with collection. Donating Goods to the guild Treasury daily does not have the same impact of accomplishment.

All you needed to do was recalculate the GBs...adding Goods as a part of ranking was fine, removing Coins/Supplies was horrendous.

PP

lemonwedgie

I agree PvtPartee - its all very well people declaring 'its a war game!' but Inno encouraged and nurtured city-builders in the first two years of this game. We didn't always have GBs let alone GvG ... the game was split into two player-types: PvPers and city-builders. There is some skill to building an efficient maximised city with the limited space that we are given. So its those players I feel sorry for to be honest.

DeletedUser19599

The ranking update was announced back in December. You had plenty of time to prepare!

Yes, but i didn't know that the trophy was going to be era-locked. It's not like a victory tower (all ages) or a wishing well (all ages), it's like a tiger's den, SoK, SoA, Bazaar, etc. for which you need a Reno-kit to get them upgraded. If i knew that, i would have reached TE a day before so i get the extra trophy points.