• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
Emberguard
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Very odd buddies in EN...i aid them yet most of the time like 98% id have to deploy a self aid or mass aid. Is like i scratch your back but i dont get any of the same back. Only the tav seems to be the only "happening" place on foe
    Oswyn the noble
    Oswyn the noble
    In EN 31 bldgs needed aid...maybe ill just focus on the tav...that is more popular than aiding
    UP ONLINE
    UP ONLINE
    get more friends that HAVE TT & SV
    I have them And always Aid
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    I mean, how many buildings are actually in the city? Not how many need aid. You have a limited amount of possible Aid per day even if everyone Aids
    Yay i upgraded my tablet today. Its a samsung galaxy a9+ 11 inch behemoth... a step up from my other a7 galaxy.
    Also sadly i setup arvahall to be deleted. That leaves me with east nagach and yorkton. But maybe i might restart in new world someday
    My car got new brakes replaced today. WOOT! plus first time took an uber ride to repair shop...in an EV. It may seem shocking but i never rode or driven an EV
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Nice. I'm not shocked about the EV. It's just another vehicle and they're typically more expensive to acquire than petrol cars
    Wow! My personal best...i completed lvl 4 in ge on yorkton. A feat i could never ever do. To some its not a big deal but to me its amazing. Now if i only can be consistant every round
    I couldnt beleive all the time i was gone my sanctuary cities were still there. Which is good. For those scratching thier heads, sanctuary cities never get past CA. So they arent subject to plundering...bwaahaha
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Colonial Age? You unlock plundering by the end of Iron Age. It'd be physically impossible to get further than Early Middle Ages without unlocking plundering
    You mentioned "behemoth" arctic future...reminded me playing ghost recon breakpoint.. someday before the year 2050 my main city will get there...if i can get unstuck in CA:p
    Its amazing...2 years ago i never imagined spending 100, 200 fps on swap threads. But im doing that. Just yesterday i dropped 228fps on a gb like it was nothing... w00t!
    Reactions: Lady Shintina
    KingJMobile
    KingJMobile
    Use 1.9 threads: they’re better
    Oswyn the noble
    Oswyn the noble
    Those threads seem to be popular but i avoid them at all cost. Just one of my strange quirks of the game
    Im worried, my smaller cities in arvahall, yorkton and east nagach all are in ema..will i lose them after a year of inactivity? All of em except arvahall are as old as main one
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    The year of inactivity is for the entire account. Entire account gets deleted if you're not using it after a year. If you log in then the year will restart from the time of your last login.

You will however want to either age up to High Middle Ages, or ensure you have a minimum 301 Diamonds to avoid world deletion after 30 days
    Oswyn the noble
    Oswyn the noble
    So far ive got little over 500 thx to winning in ge. Ill try preserve staying over 300.
    Car tip of the day...super clean windows with dawn platinum dish soap. I found idea on youtube. It really works 200% better than any ol glass cleaner. I used on a glass door in home, almost walked into it:p
    Im beginning to take alot of timeoff from game lately...alot of friends ive known for awhile are gone.. ive got lots of things needing attention in real world. Just a headsup anyone from O, arvahall, EN, yorkton
    You mean the boxed consolation gift you get after an event is over is gone?
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    Yes and No depending on which box you mean. After the Event is over would be the League Rewards, that’s still in the game. The Event Surprise Box counting down to the next Event (that you get from completing Quests), that box is gone
    Hi. You saw my latest checking in status eh? Ive been busy doing offline stuff so dont have time being on forums, except foe game.
    Cant wait for summer event. Thats just one of a few events i love playing. Need to up production in my sanctuary cities. But main one all event stuff get sold off. Someday, inno will have a unique bldg that is plunder proof
    A bit of a bittersweet day today eh? Since now i have lots of free time i can get back to taking walks, getting in touch with reality. The game, if not careful can consume you. Take over your life in some cases. :oops:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…