Recent content by 4tehlulz

1. 4tehlulz

Contest day 6

Answer = 36 The solution below come on give us one that takes more than a minute :P 5+5+5=15 5+7+3=15 7-2=5 7*3=21 15+21=36 36
  2. 4tehlulz

Contest day 4

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=The_Guild_Championships The answer me lord.
  3. 4tehlulz

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch, I wrote a reply earlier it isn't showing up. Good thing I came back to double check :P
  4. 4tehlulz

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch For sure the trick to these puzzles is to start at the end and the beginning of each person you guys got to make this harder :D
  5. 4tehlulz

Notre Dame

Meh it's a historical landmark it belongs in history. Sell the property, and do things for the community that actually helps our society advance. Society as a whole puts entirely too much money into preserving old buildings and properties. In America, for example, any house over I think its 100...
  6. 4tehlulz

Did yall see Staceys mom?

From what I personally heard, She's got it going on. Just saying :P
  7. 4tehlulz

ARC GOODS

MindlessForge sells A lot
  8. 4tehlulz

ARC GOODS

Xyr is 300-500FPS for arc goods from what I have seen.
  9. 4tehlulz

Road to 140

you guys can add me too (especially self levelers you sneaky devils you :P)
  10. 4tehlulz

Just Beating Up On My Neighbors in FOE :P

Just Beating Up On My Neighbors in FOE :P
  11. 4tehlulz

Contest day 1

FIRST!!!! I think I found them all and of course, you did 7.:p BTW LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GAME Smoke coming from chimney is missing Steeply piece or whatever that is is missing Missing a farther away steeple piece Missing the ball on the top of the building Lady next to the train Lady in front...