• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Achilles Swift Red

1. Achilles Swift Red

Boost Remaining, on mobile

Here are two recommendations: 1) It could be easily incorporated into the status of the GB. When you open up the GB, along with displaying the status of FPs needed to level it; right below that line would be a great place to display the boost that is remaining. 2) Add a tab in the town hall...
  2. Achilles Swift Red

[Graphics] Cool Signature

I made a customized crest for our guild. In paint, sometimes pixel by pixel.
  3. Achilles Swift Red

Contest day 3

wicked witch has the correct path
  4. Achilles Swift Red

VANGUARD OF LEGENDS

I am the founder of this guild and I publish a weekly news letter to entertain and educate our members. Here is an example of the last Guild News Letter: ═══════════════════════ ✨ VANGUARD NEWS ✨ --------- JUL / 2019 --------------- ═══════════════════════ We did an outstanding performance...
  5. Achilles Swift Red

VANGUARD OF LEGENDS

. Normally we suggest our members build the basic set of GBs which is the statue of Zeus, Temple of relics, Cathedral of Anachon. Castel de monte and the Observatory. These will get you started on raising your attack and defense strength and provide goods to the guilds treasury. The basic...
  6. Achilles Swift Red

VANGUARD OF LEGENDS

SEPT 2019 This guild is the headquarters for the Federation Of Guilds (FOG). To find out more of what that means and to find out the benefits that your guild will receive by joining the FOG; leave a msg here or send me a PM, and I'll explain everything! We have several members with SUPER ARCs...
  7. Achilles Swift Red

A very active founder recruiting new players as well as senior players who want to be part of...

A very active founder recruiting new players as well as senior players who want to be part of very active guild.
  8. Achilles Swift Red

Sacajawea Historical Questline Feedback

Excuse me if I'm missing something, but I don't see any posting relevant to the quest nor to the topic.
  9. Achilles Swift Red

VANGUARD OF LEGENDS

SEPT 2019 Vanguard Of Legends This guild is the headquarters for the Federation Of Guilds (FOG). To find out more of what that means and to find out the benefits that your guild will receive by joining the FOG; leave a msg here or send me a PM, and I'll explain everything! We have several...
  10. Achilles Swift Red

Vanguard Of Legends is a great guild having experienced players and junior players. CHARTER AND...

Vanguard Of Legends is a great guild having experienced players and junior players. CHARTER AND VISION Make friendships while playing FOE
  11. Achilles Swift Red

[FAQ] Understanding Guild Power, Guild Level, Guild Global Rank, Prestige, Crowns

If the guild doesn't do GvG does donation of medals to the treasury have any benefits. How do you get the research to advanced?
  12. Achilles Swift Red

GE History

I couldn't find a proper place that I could ask this question. If your guild doesn't do GvG does donating medals to guild treasury provide a benefit?
  13. Achilles Swift Red

HALLOWEEN 2017

Would it be possible to have the whole poem that was threaded through the Halloween event published here. I thought is was so cool and would like to put in my journal.
  14. Achilles Swift Red

VANGUARD OF LEGENDS

0955[/ATTACH] ✨ VANGUARD OF LEGENDS ✨ Date updated: Sept 2019 SEPT 2019 Vanguard Of Legends This guild is the headquarters for the Federation Of Guilds(FOG). To find out more of what that means and to find out the benefits that your guild will receive by joining the FOG; leave a msg here or...