• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Lord Hamilton

1. Lord Hamilton

What effect has the Titan Great Building's had to open 1.9x threads

I am at the 1.95 Arc rate, the thread has nothing to do with my Arc, i have tried a number of times to get members to agree on raising the amount. The issue with that is i have very high Arc members who bid and are fine with any amount i change it to, but the lower Arc members do not want to pay...
  2. Lord Hamilton

What effect has the Titan Great Building's had to open 1.9x threads

Since the release of the new Era and the 3 Great buildings Hydra, Pegasus, and Centaurus, my 1.93 open thread has seen a +70% loss of activity due to the fact everyone main focus is goods and blueprints to construct and level these 3 buildings. Also placing a bid on these Great Buildings is a...
  3. Lord Hamilton

Wildlife mini-game seems to be bugged, chests not dropping

same has happened to me, i just back out of mini game and then re-enter all rewards have been collected to my knowledge i am on laptop windows 11 running firefox wb
  4. Lord Hamilton

Submitted Building Sizes in the Name

I make small changes in my town very often this mostly avoids a full overhaul of the entire city in that future, for this reason its a good idea.
  5. Lord Hamilton

Aid All Feedback

Aid all is a God sent and I been waiting waiting for this day not only to make my life a small bit easier, but my friends if they want to stay friends have no excuse now./ i do hope the GB's that reward you for aiding are working because now there is no rewards shown
  6. Lord Hamilton

Submitted Building Sizes in the Name

I totally agree i have been playing for 2 years and i still need to pick up the building move it to count the open squares a real pain in the butt.
  7. Lord Hamilton

Rejected Admin of Social threads ability to see dead accounts

For Admin's who create Social threads for 1.9, goods, etc to be able to see last used time by players (or how long it has been since members of thread have used said thread) so us Admin's can easily remove dead accounts and add players who need/want to be part of these special threads, all that...
  8. Lord Hamilton

this game is stupid by far

Sorry you feel that way, i have not had the problem much ya others attack me and plunder sometimes it's part of game but i learned to build up my army and now the last 10 people to attack have lost, i would never rely on being motivated to win and battle.
  9. Lord Hamilton

Rogue Hideout???

Thanks for the info but i am too new to the game and really have no idea about what you say HC,ToR,traz all this is a forgein language sorry
  10. Lord Hamilton

Rogue Hideout???

LOL thats funny it is actually the picture i got sent from a want to be scam artist trying to get me to give them $$$ And no they never got a penny from me
  11. Lord Hamilton

Rogue Hideout???

Ok thank you i understand and appreciate the help.
  12. Lord Hamilton

Rogue Hideout???

Is this a part of your army? or is there another aspect?
  13. Lord Hamilton

Edit i figured this out now thank you

In my Ancient Egypt sub-city i am at a point now where it looks like i am being asked to use goods (pottery) as money to keep production running (this includes the pottery building) i have every options available as far as buildings on my map, the only ting i can assume is i need to win some...
  14. Lord Hamilton

Question about the GB

understood thanks
  15. Lord Hamilton

Question about the GB

thank you