• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by AdrianHarbinger

1. AdrianHarbinger

One-Word Story

laughed
  2. AdrianHarbinger

Looking to buy Future goods for Arc

Please contact me if you have Arc goods for sale.
  3. AdrianHarbinger

Guild Expedition Changes

Still not impressed. Sorry.
  4. AdrianHarbinger

Guild Expedition Changes

So let me get this straight. Inno is "improving" GE by offering new prizes, of questionable value, IF you can win engagements on a Level 4 that they are making even more difficult than it already is? Oh boy, what a gift. I mean, who wants to upgrade a Face of the Ancient anyway? Sorry, but I'm...
  5. AdrianHarbinger

Looking for a guild

Check out TransTerra Empire. We might be just what you are looking for.
  6. AdrianHarbinger

should we stop plundering ????

The only problem I have with plundering is when advanced players plunder far less advanced players. I think that is bad form and frankly shouldn't be allowed. But whatever, I don't see it as an Inno problem, it's just that there are assholes out there and there is just no avoiding that reality.
  7. AdrianHarbinger

[Question] What's up with the change in terrain? Why give us a change in scenery?

Yeah, mine seems back to normal now. I think it was just some glitch.
  8. AdrianHarbinger

[Question] What's up with the change in terrain? Why give us a change in scenery?

I have definitely noticed fewer incidents in and around my city. I am hoping it's a glitch and not Innogreed.
  9. AdrianHarbinger

I like the new terrain, but I have noticed a marked reduction in the number of incidents in and around my city. I consulted with my guild members and they had noticed the same thing. One person said that he only got one incident all day today. Has anyone else noticed this?
  10. AdrianHarbinger

Challenge 1

A=9 B=3 C=4
  11. AdrianHarbinger

What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

I agree completely, patience and FP for the win.
  12. AdrianHarbinger

What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

I dislike the constant demand for diamonds. The gold coins are claimed to be an important currency in the game, but that's a joke. Everywhere you turn it's "buy diamonds". I understand inno is in business to make money, but does it have to be so in your face constantly? Diamonds are the real...
  13. AdrianHarbinger

whats the most painful thing that ever happened to you?

In 2012 I contracted acute pancreatitis because of my inherited high triglycerides. The first hospital I went to screwed up badly resulting in me losing my pancreas, spleen, gall bladder, a bunch of intestines, abdominal muscle, and my left kidney. I was in a coma for three months and spent a...
  14. AdrianHarbinger

[Question] FOE artwork

Thank you!
  15. AdrianHarbinger

[Question] FOE artwork

Who is responsible for the rather spectacular artwork found in the FOE universe? I just love it. From the fullscreen pieces to the game elements the work is outstanding. I would love to know who is behind them. Thanks.