• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Aethelcatt VIII

1. Aethelcatt VIII

Filling the 2023 Fall Event Board With One Color

I've got one here from a couple days ago with a total of 55 tiles. Might be the most I've ever had.
  2. Aethelcatt VIII

Has the Polivation Algorithm Been Changed?

Oh just imagine the amount of actual work the poor programmers would have to do to set that up... :D
  3. Aethelcatt VIII

Can anyone say exactly what the Ectoplasmic Nightmares upgrade does?

That selection kit does not upgrade any existing building. It gives you the choice of two new buildings: Batsy Bar's Ectoplasmic Elixirs or Monster Ranch's Nightmare Box.
  4. Aethelcatt VIII

Thanks for that! Now I know how their mind works. Incidentally I asked tech support the same question before I came here, and their response was, as is often the case, totally useless. All they could say was that the "feedback" had been "passed along." I wonder why none of them read this. I...
  5. Aethelcatt VIII

Thanks for the reply! I must have missed that announcement. Who in their right mind would prefer their Jumpin' Pumpkin or Skull Cave to be motivated (which, in the latter case, doesn't do anything at all) before the main event buildings? It was bad enough that the little buildings already had...
  6. Aethelcatt VIII

I noticed in the last few days that the sequence of auto-polivation from other players has been quite different from before. Now the the little buildings that used to be second-tier in the process, such as Golden Goal Gyros, Jumpin’ Pumpkin and Stormspire, are being prioritized over major event...
  7. Aethelcatt VIII

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

I’ve gotta say—it seems to be much easier this time around to build large blocks of tiles to pop, and I don’t know what’s making the difference. The last time this minigame came up (in the fall event), the total number of tile colors on each board was reduced from five to four, and that of...
  8. Aethelcatt VIII

Limited Buildings Back in Storage

I see...so they are indeed limited.
  9. Aethelcatt VIII

Oh...that takes care of that thought. :D Thanks!
  10. Aethelcatt VIII

Quick question: Does the "decaying clock" continue ticking on a limited building (such as the forgotten temple) if you put it back into storage, or does it resume only when you rebuild the building in your city? I'm planning to take some time off from the game and would rather not waste the rest...
  11. Aethelcatt VIII

Got it. I thought there would be some extra bonus points for making an extra large block of green. Thanks, guys!
  12. Aethelcatt VIII

I mean, if I drop them separately I'd have two shots at the DS. All merged together, they'll bring just one shot at the same percentage, right?
  13. Aethelcatt VIII

Question for all you experts: Is it better to merge the two green masses I have here (along with most of the other scattered green pieces) for more game points, or leave them separate for a second shot at the daily special?
  14. Aethelcatt VIII

Summer Event 2023 Feedback

I see...that makes sense. Well, darn, that's probably what happened. I thought the extra ones would be lined up and stored away for the next run, like the chips for the game board. Live and learn... Thanks for the insight! Tech support certainly wasn't very helpful on this one. Somebody need to...
  15. Aethelcatt VIII

Summer Event 2023 Feedback

Thanks for the reply! That's exactly what I was talking about: The treasure map icons are plainly there, but the reply from tech support was also unmistakable: only Shuffle gives treasure maps now. So which version of the rules do we follow? ‍ And it was certainly not because of the maximum in...