• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Aldo Raine

1. I did look up Nice players guild and looked up gdl071956, could not find either on B world.

I did look up Nice players guild and looked up gdl071956, could not find either on B world.
  2. 44

3. looking for a guild

FOUND ONE would like to join a medium size guild, prefer no gvg, fairly active in ge, active gb clubs and/or threads, and fair trades. am currently post mod with 1.5 mil pts, have 17 great buildings including obs...
  4. Planting Apple Trees

I have found trees in the 4 cities I'm playing, they are hard to see so you may want to set your zoom higher while searching for them, also the ones I have found have been at the top center or left center.
  5. [Question] robots?

oh, ok. so basically it's a snoop.
  6. [Question] robots?

I have a question, if it has been asked before a thousand pardons. on the main forum page there is a block that shows how many members on line, how many guests and how many robots. what is a robot?
  7. would like to join a guild

07-05-16 would like to join a guild: no gvg, fair trades, no drama. would like to assist in expeditions
  8. would like to join a guild

07-05-16 would like to join a guild: no gvg, fair trades, no drama. would like to assist in expeditions Never mind joined 07-06-16