Recent content by AleksanderII

1. AleksanderII

Fixed Server issues 9/7/2012 - Social Bar, Trades, Rankings - merged threads

hello all I'm getting a bad gateway error when trying to log into the game
  2. AleksanderII

I hve been so insulted in life than today

please close this thread for me thank you AleksanderII
  3. AleksanderII

[Answered] where do I find forge points for trading

hello I went to do trade it said I need 1x forge point to make the trade can some one tell me where do I find these forge points
  4. AleksanderII

Iasked my son to join this game

hello I need some help I asked my soon to play this game but we share the same internet connection but have our own accounts when online can some one please help me
  5. AleksanderII

I like to know what the hell is Dominotx711, is being rude and unkind, one more Dominotx711, I have never made a guild ok
  6. AleksanderII

hello leader who do not have 10,000 points I found out the guilds in this game do not want you unless you have 10,000 points I had this sent to me in a pm message from a guild leader, I was up set and insulted by this but that is the way people are
  7. AleksanderII

[Answered] where do you fid your points at

hello all can some tell me where I can find where my points are at in the game
  8. AleksanderII

[Answered] unable to find lumber mill

thanks for the help good father all I need now is to build up the thing I need to reach wood
  9. AleksanderII

I use google to play the game not firefox
  10. AleksanderII

[Guide] City planner / simulator

it is great help tool for planing your city
  11. AleksanderII

good father my polulation is 216 people
  12. AleksanderII

hello all I ave conquered the map above wher my city and it shows trees but I'm unable to buid a lumber mill can some one please help me