• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Alfred Rex

1. Alfred Rex

Looking For A Galata Owner…

…to friend and earn BPs. Please message me if you have a tower and want help leveling it! Thanks!!!
  2. Alfred Rex

Looking For A Galata Owner…

…to friend and earn BPs. Please message me if you have a tower and want help leveling it! Thanks!!!
  3. Alfred Rex

Guild Expedition Changes

Upgrades only available at level 4 - seems this excludes a vast majority of players. Very sad!!!
  4. Alfred Rex

anniversary forum contest

Same here.
  5. Alfred Rex

Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

So if you are not able to play tomorrow, you're just out of luck?!? Well happy birthday anyway and thanks for nothing.
  6. Alfred Rex

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

So you have to complete quests; manage productions, delivery and sale of goods in multiple towns and complete tasks in order to earn event rewards. And there are no daily rewards-you HAVE to do all of the above to get anything out of this event. And maintain your regular city! Just how much time...
  7. Alfred Rex

Winter Event

The Winter Village Set you can find here: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Winter_Village_Set
  8. Alfred Rex

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

I was referring to upgrade kits. I hope they are offered as a daily reward. That would probably be the best chance for me to win one. I noticed upgrade kits being offered in the Antiques shop and silly me I passed on them thinking they would be offered in the Halloween event :(
  9. Alfred Rex

Halloween Event 2019 Feedback

No graveyard upgrades?!? That's disappointing.
  10. Alfred Rex

Why I Don't Plunder

I will rephrase one part of my original post - plundering harms peoples’ game play. But again, nowhere in any of my postings have I claimed moral superiority over any other person. If you wish to read into my words what you want to hear, well there is not much I can do about that.
  11. Alfred Rex

Why I Don't Plunder

If you feel there is nothing here to discuss the why have you made three postings in this thread?
  12. Alfred Rex

Why I Don't Plunder

Saying plundering harms people is not a moral judgment, it is a statement of fact. If you wish to frame it in a moral context, that is your prerogative. But I made no claim of moral superiority for choosing not to plunder.
  13. Alfred Rex

Why I Don't Plunder

I can’t speak about what you may have projected onto the title of this thread, but I certainly made no statement about feeling morally superior to anyone.
  14. Alfred Rex

Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/2019_FoE_Soccer_Cup_Event
  15. Alfred Rex

Why I Don't Plunder

As a matter of definition, plundering is the taking of resources from a defeated enemy for one’s own use. Destroying a resource to keep it from your enemy is a permissible act of war. Actually destroying resources in most cases would be permissible. After originally posting the above, I heard...