• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Algona

Signature

-How to not lose your Goods. When you want to make Goods ask: ‘When will I next be on to get my Goods?’ Then make the goods for that long. *
-" In this game, patience is a virtue. The counter to patience is diamonds." RazorbackPirate 12/14/19
=Listen to Glarg. Even when he's wrong, he's right.
-There's no better place for Therin4 than San Diego!
-“There are three reasons to attack a player much lower than you. One is for points, two is for plundering and three is to look for the forum post crying about it not being fair. Looks like someone got the hat-trick here.” JennyButler, 1/1/16
-Tired of being bullied? "Pro tip: stay in an age until YOU are a bully." Ognor the Hood, 1/12/18
-graham of daventry: giving INNO fanbois a bad reputation on the Forums since 2/13/17
- "Vikings pro tip: Burn the boat before you reach the settlement, you'll be glad you did!" DevaCat, 11/22/20
-"Keep in mind that this is supposed to be an antiques dealer and not Walmart." Zsuzsalla-Vizaskis 9/3/21
-“It's rational to accept that people are sometimes irrational.” Jaelis, 1/6/16

*The concept of Collect On Time explained in words of one syllable for those that don’t get it

Trophies

1. 30

I LOVE IT!

Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.
  2. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  3. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  4. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  6. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  7. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  8. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  9. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.