Algona's Recent Activity

1. Algona replied to the thread A New World Has Arrived! Birka Feedback.

Great to have you back posting, I missed your insight, wisdom, and game knowledge.

Oct 22, 2019 at 1:07 AM
  2. Algona liked xivarmy's post in the thread A New World Has Arrived! Birka Feedback.

I was hoping for time. While there's always a "race", the length of that race has a wide variance. It could be a couple weeks. It...

Oct 22, 2019 at 1:06 AM
  3. Algona replied to the thread Voting out guild leaders / founder.

well, heck, that;s easy. Ask RP why they posted such. Are they false? Seems like you are advocating mutiny treachery, rebellion,...

Oct 22, 2019 at 12:56 AM
  4. Algona liked willerz's post in the thread Halloween Event Progress.

First event I probably got too excited for. Blew through about 10k diamonds, but got a level 9 AA. Probably will shoot for 2. Finished...

Oct 22, 2019 at 12:39 AM
  5. Algona liked Graviton's post in the thread Trade Window - Only show guild offers filter - working as intended, but not as implied.

Humor me: why would I need to do that?

Oct 22, 2019 at 12:21 AM
  6. Algona liked Graviton's post in the thread More diversity in Guild Flags.

I can't tell you my guild name.

Oct 22, 2019 at 12:18 AM
  7. Algona replied to the thread Voting out guild leaders / founder.

No one has insulted you, slandered you, or called you names. A lot of folk seem to think your idea sucks, but that's not an attack on...

Oct 22, 2019 at 12:18 AM
  8. Algona replied to the thread How to get most Halloween books?.

How many Books to buy a Tool Set? How many Books can you uncover from a Tool Set? How many Sets of Books can you uncover from a Tool...

Oct 21, 2019 at 11:42 PM
  9. Algona liked Agent327's post in the thread How to get most Halloween books?.

Spend diamonds.

Oct 21, 2019 at 11:22 PM
  10. Algona replied to the thread Halloween Event 2019 Feedback.

Players who don't have cities glutted with good stuff. Might as well get used to it, the majority of Daily Prizes can't be original and...

Oct 21, 2019 at 9:34 PM
  11. Algona replied to the thread More diversity in Guild Flags.

Not voting, but am curious.... Without looking, how many of you can describe your current Guild Banner? I can't.

Oct 21, 2019 at 9:08 PM
  12. Algona liked Amyality the Relentless's post in the thread Halloween Event 2019 Feedback.

I'm finding I do not like the "books" part of the Halloween Event. 1 of each book is fine. But all the duplicate copies? I realize I...

Oct 21, 2019 at 3:09 PM