• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Alliric

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I am happy for those that are pleased with this latest movement of the goalpost. For me, this is a ghastly direction that will benerfit only a few of the entrenched and already rich guilds and super=players ... For them, I am sure this will be added fun and easy triumphs. For me, this is another...
  2. Solve the Riddle!

One (as it would not be empty thereafter) .....Langendorn, please ;-)
  3. August Contest - Summer Event!

Parot, Skull, Mutiny, Ship, Flag, Plank, Island, Port, Cove, Jewels, High Seas, Gold, Rogue , Anchor, Crew, Plunder, Hideout , First Mate, Keel, Map, Ashore, Ahoy, Treasure , Cannon, Sand
  4. [Question] How does Inno make the matches for GBG?

Agree, Guilds and FOE are losing players acct this issue - we have faced the same guilds 7 times in a row - and one is able to take entire map asa door opens hahaha ....... So, .... How do I find the upcoming season's match-ups, please?
  5. Show off your city competition

Alliric's City, Langedorn https: //www.dropbox.com/s/via7hkxg0m4ou3m/Alliric%27s%20City%20November%2018%2C%202020Screenshot%202020-11-18%20082632.png?dl=0
  6. Rewarding riddle ride competition

I am a retired yacht delivery skipper, and we used to save these for mid-ocean entertainment ;-) ... you know , when silence and nature replace the mundane and noisy with quiet grace and beauty. I am going to post my answers here and hope that is correct. THANKS for the riddle Fun!! 1) Age 2)A...