• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by AmaGongechu

1. AmaGongechu

Feedback for Update 1.211

Well regarding the popup warning on no-hit sectors. Most players now know they can disable it. So . . . it's lost any meaning it might have had.
  2. AmaGongechu

GBG: This small improvement would help leaders

Yes since that reply was made to me, I did read and reply to it and have implemented and shared with my fellow leaders.
  3. AmaGongechu

Yes that one - I just learned that and have shared with my fellow leaders. Members who find out about it can do as they wish, I suppose. But the feature would actually be helpful if it could apply to a marker that really does mean no-hit
  4. AmaGongechu

lol yes thanks for the heads up. I will share with my fellow leaders .... hope it becomes moot for everyone else before long! :p
  5. AmaGongechu

As a leader I am not sure I would want my members disabling it, if it had meaning. It just doesn't have meaning, at least not for my purposes. Though if leaders could disable it, that would be a huge help.
  6. AmaGongechu

I agree more functionality for leaders along this line would be great. But our team over-communicates, if anything. And that can't be good either. Can't tell you how many times I have hammered it home in guild chat only to have rogue players who never read guild chat flip a tile out of...
  7. AmaGongechu

Much preferable would be to have a third option, an X for "Ignore" with all the warnings you want. So many of us use the current Ignore designation to mean "soft lock only" . . . now it's a huge pain to dismiss that warning with every encounter. And for those who object to farming in GBG, fair...
  8. AmaGongechu

As a GBG leader, I totally disagree. We have (and I know many others have) used the "Ignore" icon to mean soft lock or hit but don't flip. A new click to dismiss the warning on 160 attacks per tile . . . NOT a helpful "improvement" - why not use an X for those tiles you want ignored and have the...
  9. AmaGongechu

Well there is one thing not mentioned here which is a total PITA - I would think Inno knows by now that in GBG the icon defined as "Ignore" is more often used to mean "Soft Lock" or stop short of flipping the sector. Now, when GBG leaders try to implement this they impose an extra click on...
  10. AmaGongechu

Nooooooooooo Innnnnooooooo! You made it worse. All 5 of my guilds use the "Ignore" to mean fill but stop at xxxx. Now we have an extra click on every attack to answer your stupid "Are you sure??" question ???? NOooooOOOOOooooOOOO!!!! I am sending you my orthopedist bills - ffs
  11. AmaGongechu

Store forge points in inventory.

It's the difference between spending and investing. Aside from medals, BPs, and guaranteed reward spots, people with low or no Arc can still build their savings by contributing in 1.9 instead of self-leveling or "hoping" to get something back in swaps. You have to *spend* those FPs anyway . . ...
  12. AmaGongechu

Searching for an active Guild

Hulloooo - if you are still looking, Halcyon is accepting new members. Rank hovers around 20-25, depending on what kind of no-good people get up to in GvG, All GE levels open, level 1 required. Arc a must but we will help you build/level it, and GBG program on the rise - fighting Diamond this...
  13. AmaGongechu

Assuming you mean "didn't go back etc" - That doesn't happen to me . . . the map stays where I dragged it while I work on encounters myself. In fact this is how I watch what's happening with a sector while I battle away. Bigger problem is on mobile where messages are not accessible from the map...
  14. AmaGongechu

Yes, we do those things and it's getting easier, but we are building our GBG program, and some players just don't read chat. We post orders that look like this: (sector) marked please fill to xxx and stop When a sector gets close I start watching it and if somebody keeps hitting I just toggle...
  15. AmaGongechu

Hiya . . . too much of a noob to post in Ideas forum, so dropping this here, please forgive if this has already been discussed. Could the GBG Sector options be tweaked to allow for a circle/X symbol in addition to circle/slash and blinking arrows? The circle/slash is so often used to indicate...