• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by amg777

1. Fellowship Event Feedback

Well, I am now only playing one city; haven't visited my other cities in months. No idea what the demo is and I couldn't change the hero, even after several moves. So I was going to just ignore this event until they fixed it. Then refreshed the browser and now I can change the hero. SMH
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I wonder if someone can confirm something re guild goods. In GBG, looks like buildings require the use of guild goods. Is there anything else in GBG that requires guild goods to be spent?
  3. Reconstruction Mode Feedback

Will others be able to aid your city while it's in Reconstruction Mode?
  4. Changelog 1.123 Feedback

Ditto. This seems to happen frequently during events.
  5. Changelog 1.122 Feedback

I am having the same issue on N world in TE. Only showing part of the enemy attack range. Haven't checked other worlds yet to see if there is the same issue.
  6. Changelog 1.94 Feedback

"We added a new sorting to the inventory, so that you can find your items much faster. Forge Points packages and other consumable items will be listed at the beginning, as they are the ones used most often." Ok, this is fine. I used the tabs to find the consumables quickly so not sure why it...
  7. Changelog 1.93 Feedback

You can uncross your fingers. Wasn't fixed on N world.
  8. Store Building in Falls event

Won't let me store a rogue hideout. Has Inno confirmed whether this is a bug, or is this an exception to the description that it can be used for event buildings?
  9. GvG Defense Armies in Released Sector

That's just it. When it was sieged by another guild, they did not face exactly what it was. More wins were needed after release.
  10. GvG Defense Armies in Released Sector

Saw something today hadn't seen before. A sector was released with 8 defense armies, but most had been beaten in sieges so they were not full strength; about 60 wins were needed. After release, they were all full needing 10 wins each to destroy. Is this something new?
  11. Guild Expedition - Feedback

Could not agree more. Blueprint rewards make me want to throw the computer out the window.
  12. Guild Expedition - Feedback

So far, from what I am seeing on 3 worlds, the towers have become more competitive. No longer being dominated by the GvG fighters (& on 1 world, I am one of those). Seeing lots of new names in the rankings. I may lose out on some medals now, but for the good of the game, I can live with it.
  13. [Guide] Get your first two great buildings in less than a month

I stayed in BA a little while after spending the 166 Parasite refers to, and spent some of the fps on market trades balancing out what I was getting from the recurring quests, and trading some of the BA up. Couldn't use them all, but at least some weren't "wasted". (Normally, I rarely use fps...
  14. [Question] Gifting

On occasion, someone from Inno has been in global with a trivia contest, and awarded prizes to the first to answer. I've never been the winner, but if I recall correctly, a guildmate once did win, and the prize was in his "gift" inventory.
  15. Gift for inviting friends?

I have several family members also playing FoE. For the most part we use separate connections. However, there are times, when visiting each other, that we use the same connection to log onto the same world. Send Inno a message when this is about to happen. You'll get a response that lists...